Login Search

Matchbook deliberately slowed?

Last Post

I have had no issues on my end, then again, I have only been betting NBA for the past month on matchbook. Can't beat the prices I have gotten. However, I wish they added some college basketball lines. At least for the marquee games on the weekends. Nevertheless, they are still my favorite shop around.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I would not think too hard to put the ESPN games on the board each night and national tv games on weekends
u forgetting they don't have US customers?
college sports don't rate with viewers or punters outside of US
and night games in US are in the wee hours in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Pinnacle has no problems posting college lines. I think there is a sizeable market in Canada for it. There are plenty of Canadians I know that bet college basketball, but is the market big enough for matchbook to bother. I suppose you could make a case there isn't. Although, I would probably bet exclusively at matchbook if they had it.

NBA games get great action at betfair live and they start midnight in the uk and europe
times dont matter as much anymore as betfair proves that

The new site is again displaying inaccurate information Mike. Where are you?

It is reporting that I've got $178.50 matched on a soccer game and nothing unmatched.
The old site is reporting that I've got $225 matched.

I know which is correct!
Ah! At last the new site is reporting the correct amount matched.
However the game is well and truly over and that stake isn't included in the total showing as my current market exposure!
Who wrote this glitchware for you Mike?
Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-01-14 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I thought you email them with these issues
Not unless it really matters. Most of what I've posted here is just examples of inconsistencies between the two platforms. Not critical stuff.
I've had good service a couple of times on live chat sorting stuff out but it's not always "live" unfortunately.