Login Search

Matchbook deliberately slowed?

Last Post

Mike, don't go shutting down the old site until the new site works properly.

Today's example of how poor it is:
On an NBA game I have placed bets at two different odds. The matched bets window is showing the first TWICE and not listing the second bet at all. So the sum of the bets is at variance with the rounded numbers showing on the market page. Again the old site has it right.

And yet another one Mike.

After several hours with a golf bet not having been matched and bedtime looming I decided to take what was on offer at Betfair instead.

Went to cancel the bet on the new site but it simply returned an error!

So I went to the old site and cancelled it successfully.

May I suggest you just take down the new site and fix it before putting it back up?

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
and the soccer commission free promotion seems to be limited...I tried to lay atletico tonight 300e and i couldn't!!!

I got this message: Matchbook commission reserve estimate indicates you can only place of bet of 120e!!
Strange, I've had no problem with larger bets than that.

New or old site?

Sure you had a large enough balance to cover the bet? Perhaps it was making allowance for commission even though it wouldn't have been applied on settlement?

I just tested it out with an even larger bet than yours (old site) and it was accepted without any such message. Either it's another new site glitch or I strongly suspect you didn't have enough funds to cover the liability on your bet.
Last edited by Hareeba!; 02-19-14 at 02:42 PM.