Login Search

bookmaker's silly rules/restrictions

Last Post

Have you considered using their card?

I just opened an account with bookmaker and this is what their support rep told me... Is this safe? I've heard tales of identities being stolen this way....

DC ( we send the card) explain this please?
Alice: This method allows for our quickest and most efficient payouts, up to $2,500 once a week, that are funded within minutes of approval. This eliminates the hassle of check clearing periods, bank holds or sender misspellings.
Alice: Your DC comes with no name on it and you are able to use it as any regular DC. The card is accepted at any store that takes Master Cards.
Alice: In order for us to send the DC we would need:
Alice: -Scan copy of your Passport
Alice: -Scan copy of an utility bill
Alice: --Complete the form for us to send the card. These forms can be found when you log in to our cashier.
Alice:
Alice: Once this is on file, we will send your card via UPS. From the moment you receive the card, you will be able to receive payments into it. There is a mandatory $25 initial charge to activate the card.
Alice: May I assist you with anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
Have you considered using their card?

I just opened an account with bookmaker and this is what their support rep told me... Is this safe? I've heard tales of identities being stolen this way....

DC ( we send the card) explain this please?
Of course I used the card & it's safe, did you read the prior posts in this thread?

What the rep said is correct & self explanatory, they will send you the card via mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
My bad who figures a 6 month old thread would get bumped, still say six bucks and my left nut it was money you scammed from 18th hole.

Carry on numb nut.
Wow....six bucks, you're pretty confident there Bubble Gum boy. You don't want to lose your daily wages, equivalent to a one timer over this.

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
Transferred some funds from another book to open up. Doubled the money and rolled over as required (3x)...got a 5 figure balance now, but they only allow 2500 at a time withdrawals, once a week, and charge $50 for each one, not even one free payout a month or anything of the sort. I have to wait a good 2-3 months to clear out. I asked them to transfer all funds back to original book, they said "you must process 2 withdrawals first" LMAO, why? And the final nail in coffin, each book transfer, should you finally get 2 payouts and then request, costs $100 per 5k! Of course no fees coming in. I have never heard a book transfer fee. Cant wait to clear out what a joke, regret big time moving any funds here. And of course the one time I do win it happens to be these draggedy-arse books that take forever to payout. This site usually has a good grade and ringing endorsements, I for one am very displeased and wont wager another cent until all funds moved out of this joke of a payout/transfer system.

Well you are in the states. Bookmaker is betcris, they opened the bookmaker site just to cater americans after the gambling bill in 2007. They have these small limits per week so that they can stay under the radar or keep you under the radar from uncle sam. If you have betcris account (non americans) you can withdraw any amount you want and the fee is same.

But i am not sure why they limit you to 5k for book transfer....are you sure you read this right or are you telling us everything.