Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
Just received this from wsux....

Dear Customer,

Thanks for choosing World Sports Exchange.
Your withdrawal request has been sent via ***, listed is the tracking number for your package #xxxxxxxxxx.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron.
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1-268-480-3880
1-888-671-3253

This is for a request I made on 4/5/10. Will report if/when it clears

deposited the **** and have given it ample time that I'm confident it has cleared. I'm finally owed $0 from that dump of a book, nearly 10 months after requesting withdrawals. What a joke. At least they paid, but they should have been more honest throughout this awful process.

Congrats on getting paid! I waited 6 months and was paid some last september. left some in for the bonus offer they had beginning of NFL, and now have been fighting to get the $ I made off that for 5 months now. I can wait if I know I'll get something. Just extremely frustrating with the lies they feed me.

sad, every time i read these posts i think back to what a great book WSEX was for so many years. Still doesn't make sense how they failed. Did they change their business model? did they get crushed on live betting? was the whole Stanford bank collapse in antigua? was it credit players? wtf happened to these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by robertg View Post
sad, every time i read these posts i think back to what a great book WSEX was for so many years. Still doesn't make sense how they failed. Did they change their business model? did they get crushed on live betting? was the whole Stanford bank collapse in antigua? was it credit players? wtf happened to these guys?
Those are all very good questions and yet after 2 years no one seems to know for sure- Its all Just speculation.......

Absolutely Amazing I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
Tilts me so hard that people are getting paid WAY before me. Still waiting on 5 max checks, starting from January 2010. WTF

that sucks --- would be nice if they went in order of asking for withdral. good for you and good for me. you would be paid and i may get a clue when i would get paid,by when others reporting getting paid and the date they asked for the withdrawl. but thats to easy. they decide to pay who they want from whenever.

Well I officially went busto here after a year and a half with a one-time minuscule deposit. And frankly I feel relieved... Played the friendly angle far too long to receive withdraws here. Not sure if being polite or rude helps in getting paid, but they paid out far faster via $B than checks. Last Sep..they paid out like clockwork everyday for the first few weeks of football (deposit) season. After that it was on a monthly basis.

The lies wear on you after a while....even if you know you'll eventually get paid.

I'll wait and see if everyone ever gets paid off before I re-deposit. Overall risk was worth reward. If they ever end up paying this place is a goldmine albeit more difficult being delayed, and cut max contracts. Hope everyone gets paid over $500k now backlogged.

Thank you WSEX hope you get what's left of your business turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
I guess I will never receive my money from WSEX then, since there's not one payout report in months, and that SBR has given up helping players getting paid by these scumbags.

yeah, what a joke. looks like they can just stiff everyone and get away with it because nobody has done anything.