Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

I saw a post Nicky Santoro made on his successful cashout from wsex, don't know what thread it was in, I'm about to make a similar post.

For Over a year I have been withdrawing from this shop, I was limited to nickels, delayed and now they won't accept a bet from me. Five figures in a slow pay shop that won't take a bet. I had 50k+ in this shop over a year ago and now today it is finally 0. Sometimes I was getting the max $2,500 every few days, sometimes it was months apart. My last withdrawal was 2 months after the one before that, so lately they were paying me slower than ever before. All of my withdrawal were via Moneybookers.

I post this not to brag and it probably won't help anyone. But in the interest of full disclose I figure I mine as well report my experience. Hope everyone gets paid.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
I saw a post Nicky Santoro made on his successful cashout from wsex, don't know what thread it was in, I'm about to make a similar post.

For Over a year I have been withdrawing from this shop, I was limited to nickels, delayed and now they won't accept a bet from me. Five figures in a slow pay shop that won't take a bet. I had 50k+ in this shop over a year ago and now today it is finally 0. Sometimes I was getting the max $2,500 every few days, sometimes it was months apart. My last withdrawal was 2 months after the one before that, so lately they were paying me slower than ever before. All of my withdrawal were via Moneybookers.

I post this not to brag and it probably won't help anyone. But in the interest of full disclose I figure I mine as well report my experience. Hope everyone gets paid.
cheers on getting paid! When were your most recent payouts? I haven't seen a check in around 4 months now, wondering if they have "resumed' at all

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
cheers on getting paid! When were your most recent payouts? I haven't seen a check in around 4 months now, wondering if they have "resumed' at all
Most recent ones were 2.5k last week and my final 1.2k a couple days ago. They seem to like moneybookers players.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post

johnny boy, 5 months ago, they started to pay me regularly like 5k a week. i was so happy they were back.. but then it came to a complete halt.. and i couldn't take the lying anymore.. each day they'd say.. we are waiting for a wire to hit moneybookers, should be in a few days you'll get something.. and NEVER did i get it.. my acct went so high to 80k like 1.5 yrs ago and i thought i was toast..

well, 2500 here, 2500 there made it go down to 14k like 2 months ago. i was happy.. in my mind when it was at 80k, that money was gone cause SBR and billy dozer were all saying wsex is broke, no money. .i was fukkin mad.. well, the last 14k i bet there, i lost it all.

never have i ever been so happy to lose money than at wsex. now my acct is at 0 and i couldnt be happier. but they did STOP paying completely..

I received a phone call from DHL last night with a tracking number from an Asian country (I'm purposely leaving it out). I also received an email this am from wsux that I will be receiving my check early next week. I'm pretty sure these go hand and hand, but I won't believe it till I see it. Going on around 305 day wait on this one so far...

Just when the previous few posts offered a glimmer of hope, here is the disappointing WSEX update from today's SBR news feed:

Since SBR's last WSEX report on January 22nd, 2011, an additional six slow-pay complaints have been filed. These players are owed a combined $22,047, increasing WSEX's delinquent withdrawal amount to $371,966.
A site can't operate in slow pay-mode for this long and owe that much and expect to recover.
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
I received a phone call from DHL last night with a tracking number from an Asian country (I'm purposely leaving it out). I also received an email this am from wsux that I will be receiving my check early next week. I'm pretty sure these go hand and hand, but I won't believe it till I see it. Going on around 305 day wait on this one so far...
please keep us dated or at least me. So i can try and hound wsex for my delinquent 300+ day check and pretend like there is hope.

Dice

Just received this from wsux....

Dear Customer,

Thanks for choosing World Sports Exchange.
Your withdrawal request has been sent via DHL, listed is the tracking number for your package #xxxxxxxxxx.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron.
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1-268-480-3880
1-888-671-3253

This is for a request I made on 4/5/10. Will report if/when it clears