Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Called again today.
CS: "your claim is has been sent to the processors, we are experiancing delays and due to the nature of the business and the US laws against betting we have had to take extremem measure as of late. Again we apologize and I assure you that we back on track and are working on your case. For the inconvienience we have refunded your courier fee back into your account."

Me: "ive noticed that many different users have experianced delays. Some of which have been waiting since aug-july etc, will I be waiting this long? And since my courier express fee has been refunded is my case still considered courier and will i get expressed service?"

CS: " I cannot comment on other users withdraws sir. And we are back on track so I can assure you we are working on your case and you will not be waiting that long. Our processors processors processor blah blah blah processors and we will update you as soon as it is processed with a tracking # and we will email you immediately"

Me: "yea ok slut"

CS: "excuse me sir? i could not understand, you sound muffled"

Me: " i said thanks for the update ma'am and i am looking forward to hear from your dept soon"

last week I told them, since they have so many processor issues, that I would gladly take the processor out of the equation and fly down there to pick up the money in cash if they would allow it. It would be worth my while to spend a little on a flight and vacation to pick up the amount of $ they owe me. Take a couple of buddies so they can carry some cash legally back into the country with me. Their response, "We do not offer the hand deliver withdrawl method at this time"
WHAT A BUNCH OF GRADE A JAG-OFFS!

Let's not exaggerate. In my personal experience I don't see much of a difference between now and from 1, 2 or 3 years ago. While I've only started using them within the last half year (so yes, I was aware of the "risks") I do get paid pretty constantly.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've run up a balance and am actually withdrawing, I'd be going in for sure right now, where I assume another good bonus is going to be offered for the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hunt View Post
Let's not exaggerate. In my personal experience I don't see much of a difference between now and from 1, 2 or 3 years ago. While I've only started using them within the last half year (so yes, I was aware of the "risks") I do get paid pretty constantly.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've run up a balance and am actually withdrawing, I'd be going in for sure right now, where I assume another good bonus is going to be offered for the Super Bowl.
can't wait to read the responses to this 1st time poster.

You forgot your WSEX company signature at the end sir.

Everyone is a first time poster at some point. Would it made a difference if I signed up months ago and put up countless and useless crap at Players Talk before this? Probably, to some...

Anyway, I stand by my statement and I am happy to prove it, if you find a way.
Sounds great. Just let me know when you're ready to reload. I'll offer to double any Superbowl bonus offered by WSEX. Pay me and I'll player-to-player transfer the funds from my WSEX account to yours. SBR Admins can handle the escrow/transfer/etc. Just let me know when you're ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
Sounds great. Just let me know when you're ready to reload. I'll offer to double any Superbowl bonus offered by WSEX. Pay me and I'll player-to-player transfer the funds from my WSEX account to yours. SBR Admins can handle the escrow/transfer/etc. Just let me know when you're ready to go.

I will do the same. Re-load and lets get some funds in there.

Clever idea TomG. But as I mentioned, I did not receive that promotional email this time, and I agree with Ricky that this is a good sign.

I am not saying that WSEX is a top notch book. In the old days I could have withdrawn over 20k in one day. Now I am happy to receive 2,500 every fortnight or so. And this is what I was willing to prove.

They suck, but i don't think they plan to ultimately stiff everyone...
they mostly copy theGreek lines now for the major sports, which is pretty much a good sign as they still care about having sharp lines (for their standards ofc, i know there are still weak ones around anyway), as this wasn't always the case.
I just think they pick who they pay, not so sharp players prolly still receive their funds...sucks A$$ but what can you do.