Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
relaxx: b2b to matchbook can be done again?
did 1 yesterday. charged $50 from WSEX. matchbook did not let the last 2 i asked for go thru. that was about 4 months and 6 months ago. WSEX was ok with transfers, but matchbook was not. figured matchbook was worried about letting to much transfer between them so was limiting players. but this time it went thru. obviously matchbook has reconsidered thier opinion of WSEX. i don't know what changed MATCHBOOK'S reasoning of why i can transfer now, but i do think it looks better for WSEX. i would not suggest to anyone that they should deposit at WSEX, but i did. and have no regrets, yet. and i also think it is getting better at WSEX. but with so many other better books out there -why would anyone ever deposit there for the 1st time - only people like me who just like playing there and at least think they will get paid, should take a shot. take on the risk. for me, i think it will be worth it.

Default Live Betting: WSEX vs. Matchbook

Quote Originally Posted by Russinat View Post
I'm still hopeful WSEX can rebound as well as the live betting was the best I've seen. Down to 2 withdrawals, one from March and one from October. Like a few others on here, just keeping the forum members posted.
Russinat,

WSEX is not the best Live Betting that I have seen.

WSEX Live Betting:
  • On "pause" about 65% of the time
  • Spreads way too wide (actually just very high commissions)
  • Represents one person's opinion (Calvin the clown)
  • Offers pointspread or moneyline but very seldom totals
  • Occasionally not even functioning at the beginning of games
  • Very limited in number of games offered
  • Sometimes does not even offer one live game during a 24 hour period
  • Will ban you if you win too often
Matchbook Live Betting, on the other hand, offers:
  • The opportunity to set your own prices
  • Continuous play with no "pauses"
  • In some games, very narrow spreads (I have seen some as little as one basis point)
  • Multiple games each day
  • A true marketplace rather than one person's opinion
  • Pointspread, moneyline, and totals on almost every game
  • Very low commissions
  • No banning of players regardless of how successful
WSEX is occasionally plausible as a back-up to Matchbook . . . if it is not on pause.

However, Russinat, I do like your Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
Russinat,

WSEX Live Betting:
  • In some games, very narrow spreads (I have seen some as little as one basis point)
  • Very low commissions
WSEX is occasionally plausible as a back-up to Matchbook . . . if it is not on pause.

all true ---but i have made way more money because of WSEX lines not MATCHBOOK over the years in live betting. wish it was the other way around. just easier at WSEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Monte, Matchbook is very selective on transfers from WSEX. Many here have reported a refusal from Matchbook for incoming WSEX transfer requests.
Hi Chuck,

I am wondering if Matchbook's acceptance or declination of incoming B2B funds has any correlation to around the time that WSEX sold them (apparently to raise much needed cash)?

When influenced/controlled by WSEX, maybe Matchbook's declination of B2B funds coming from WSEX had more to do with WSEX saying no and blaming or leaning on Matchbook.

From a personal standpoint, I took most of my funds out of WSEX earlier this year; however, I left a few hundred behind and transferred it to Matchbook earlier this month, with almost* no problem; however, after sending a very precise email to both WSEX and Matchbook, and waiting two days, I had to call WSEX to make it happen . . . had I not called, it may or may not have ever been done in a timely fashion. (Also, I have no rollover requirement at MB for these funds that I have been made aware of.)

*almost - I had to pay an exorbitant gouging B2B $50 fee to WSEX, which in no way represents the true cost of that "service" . . . and I felt simply was a penalty to discourage funds from leaving what, is by most characteristics, a sinking ship.

And BTW, there is no mention of that gouging fee on the WSEX website . . . and for good reason . . . it would discourage some of the (few) potential depositors that they might attract.
Last edited by sky1; 11-23-10 at 05:32 PM.

Default Matchbook 4x rollover requirement

Hi Chuck,

Yeah, I don't really know why some WSEX to MB transfers are approved and others are not.

For the record . . . subsequent to my post yesterday, I did discover an unread email from a few days back informing me of the 4x rollover requirement . . . and now, from that, I can speculate that some of the denied transfers from WSEX to MB may be because no further requests to transfer from WSEX will be accepted until the 4x rollover requirement has been met.

Based on that requirement, it is easy to see why players may not know whether or not they have met the 4x rollover requirement prior to making a subsequent request . . . especially if several weeks or months have elapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
Russinat,

WSEX Live Betting:

• Very low commissions

MB's live betting is nowhere what it used to be 5 years ago. Playing now on most games have horrible lines that are player generated rather than whoever was controlling in the past with thousands of dollars versus at most a few hundred dollars. Unless something changed since November, MB is not what it used to be. I was messing around on WSEX after i had received 1 of my 3 checks and didn't really notice too much of pausing. on a small update. My bounced check which was suppose to be sent asap is coming up on 32 days. Looks like it will be another 7 months before i have any chance of seeing it...