Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

It's a bit of a bummer to see that someone from SBR doesn't post here more regulary.
Wsex was A+ for a long time, i feel you should put more effort into keeping us updated.
Also, is it really impossible to visit them or something, and find out what is actually going on? This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
didn't expect a response from mr. dozer etc, anyway...
i was promised today that a neteller payout will happen *today* for me, i'll keep you guys updated if it happens (i hope) or not.
when josh was here he would update once in a while - then i believe lou took over when josh left - i don't think lou has made more than 1 post here on WSEX. may be mistaken. it would be nice to get something out of someone here at SBR. i think if bill dozer was suppose to keep an eye on WSEX, we would be hearing a lot more about what is or what is not going on WSEX.

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
Got a email for the fedex number for my last check. It was requested in July.
Yeah, all I did was receiving this email and a fedex number, but when I call fedex, they told me that the shipper only created the shipping label, they didn't give them any package to sent out.

wtf?????

I'm still cross my finger that my last check cleared the bank for more than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
Yeah, all I did was receiving this email and a fedex number, but when I call fedex, they told me that the shipper only created the shipping label, they didn't give them any package to sent out.

wtf?????

I'm still cross my finger that my last check cleared the bank for more than a week.
Same thing going on with my tracking number I was emailed on the 27th. So sick of this crap.

WSEX even had the balls of sending me an email asking why I haven't redeposited & throwing a 20% deposit bonus at me. What a joke. How about paying me faster than 7+ months now

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
Same thing going on with my tracking number I was emailed on the 27th. So sick of this crap.

WSEX even had the balls of sending me an email asking why I haven't redeposited & throwing a 20% deposit bonus at me. What a joke. How about paying me faster than 7+ months now
I feel ya, but even after you get passed that hurdle you have to worry about a check bouncing. Now i have to hope i a) get another check and b) dont have to pay another 15 dollars. Sure its 30 dollars but it sorta sucks when you have 0 income.

Angry

Guys, the same thing happened to me as well. I received a tracking number on the 27th and keep checking the FedEx website and it sits in the "initiated" stage. I emailed them this a.m. and here's the response I got back:

Thank you for contacting us at WSEX with regards to your withdrawal query.

We are aware that the package have not been sent out and our Manager have already contacted the processor for an update, which should be available by tomorrow. Once we have received information from our processor with regards to the delay, an email will be sent to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and should you have any further query, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Anele
WSEX Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpetros View Post
Guys, the same thing happened to me as well. I received a tracking number on the 27th and keep checking the FedEx website and it sits in the "initiated" stage. I emailed them this a.m. and here's the response I got back:

Thank you for contacting us at WSEX with regards to your withdrawal query.

We are aware that the package have not been sent out and our Manager have already contacted the processor for an update, which should be available by tomorrow. Once we have received information from our processor with regards to the delay, an email will be sent to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and should you have any further query, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Anele
WSEX Accounts

How many people have actually gotten a tracking number in the last 5 years? In all my 5 years at WSEX i have always gotten fedex tracking number will be emailed to you shortly and never received one and then (when they use to pay on time) in a week i'd have a check.