Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
There is one thing that confuses me in this mess, very few ppl who are waiting for checks seem to try to get a b2b to matchbook (do they transfer to other books?). Does this not work anymore, same slow-pay? Or what is going on?
I was told Matchbook would "consider" resuming transfers via WSEX, but only under the condition that I transfer at least the same amount back to WSEX before I could cash-out or transfer elsewhere. Disillusioned, I figured there are better ways to slowly withdraw some money out of WSEX. Truth be told if you are actively using this book I find it near impossible to draw down there whether they pay or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
WSEX has gone downhill in the past year or two. They:
  • have slow pays (took me a month to get paid)
  • use to have Live Betting offerings everyday . . . now some days they have none
  • use to offer Live Betting totals betting . . . but have not in the past several months
  • Pause Live Bettingseeminglymore often than it is available to bet.
Their sister company, Matchbook, is much better for Live Betting, customer service, and odds.

Leaving $$ at WSEX these days is like betting . . . only bet (or leave at WSEX) that which you can afford to lose!

Nothing has changed since I posted this over 4 months ago . . . do not trade with WSEX . . . sooner or later you will be unhappy if you do.

Just got this emailed to me......
"Dear Cary,

Thanks for choosing World Sports Exchange.
Please note that your package was sent via the Fed-Ex option. Listed below is the tracking number.
Tracking no.: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1-268-480-3880
1-888-671-3253"

Hope this one clears. Still waiting on a final check from early April

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
Still waiting on 14 checks from February and March.
i deposited a check i had coming for the 30% bonus, because i was low on funds and want them to stick around. i sure would feel a lot better about that deposit if people like this got all thier money quick. i see thier reasoning. it is just not right. should have been done by date. first come first serve. so now come on WSEX pay this guy off. and others like him.