Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Hey all, joined specifically for this thread. Been playing wpx for about 3 years. Was in the first batch of checks from last week that bounced (May withdrawal). I got the forms from the bank sent off to them and talked to them on Monday where they told me I should "get it at the end of the week". Called again today and they said they're waiting on the processor info (like always) but assure me it "won't take another four months", but "can't give me a specific timeline".

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
just called them( my weekly call or email since april for my feb withdrawl) -- was told i should have a tracking number by friday. a lot of checks going out next week and will have tracking numbers for them by the end of the week. was told mine on the list. also was told some of the checks from 1 processor bounced - will get that straight out asap. sure would like to see a check from these people. i have 2 coming. i am thinking about taking advantage of the 30% bonus and cancelling 2nd withdrawl after 1st one clears. seems crazy to trust them already but i want them to get to where they once were and like playing there. just also need to think i will get paid. was able to lose most of my balance in the last month and have very little left to use for their live betting lines. i have to admit how much i miss playing there all the time. i would like to get back to not caring if i win big there. because i think i will get paid. long ways off but like i said i am thinking about cancelling my 2nd withdrawl. seems nuts, but i am leaning that way. hope everyone gets paid quickly. p.s. they also said it was not their fault, it was the processors decision on whio gets paid 1st and who waits. i also think it should have been who asked for withdrawls 1st should have been paid 1st. not at all about how much or how many withdrawls you have coming.
emailed WSEX to ask what my tracking number, that i was told i would have today, is. that i had not received their email. this is their reply - looks more like the responses i have been getting since april. with the exception of the last 2, that actually promised a check being processed. that was 2 weeks ago.

Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for contact World Sports Exchange.
A tracking number for your withdrawal request is current not available, we will continue to monitor our system and once one becomes available an email will be provided for you.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron.
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1-268-480-3880
1-888-671-3253

Quote Originally Posted by thesharkman View Post
well you know what, they never replied to any of my emails but just checked and they have paid me. Oh what a relief - was waiting since june. Ok I believe it now ive seen it, they are paying again. Bit like squeezing blood from a turnip tho
Uh. I woudn't jump to such conclusions. I have 3 post office personal checks from a person in Texas. I've never seen this before. Also, there was a note inside my fedex envelope. Hi Christopher, Included please find your check debited on February 23rd, 2010, we ask that you cash this check as soon as received. Should you experience any problems please feel free to contact me at xxx xxx xxxx. Thanks, Judy

Judy was very helpful in resolving my balances from 18 months ago. I'm still waiting for 3 checks from March as well. I was hoping the WSEX email from a couple of weeks ago right after the sale of Matchbook would be the sign that they were back to operating as a reliable book. Fingers still crossed...all that's available at this point.