Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

I just checked my account and it looks like something funny is going on. The check has definitely not cleared, and in fact there is a weird negative amount in the "pending transactions" field. Of course, when I click on "pending transcations", my P.O.S. bank has a message that says they are doing system maintenance and that those records will be available at 6:00 AM

It doesn't look good for that check.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
While it's good to see there are more payouts going out, it's also important to realize that there's a 90% chance that they're all being funded by new football season post-ups
I think you are exactly right. WSEX is probably nothing more than a Ponzi scheme at this point, taking in new money to pay off old...

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
I just checked my account and it looks like something funny is going on. The check has definitely not cleared, and in fact there is a weird negative amount in the "pending transactions" field. Of course, when I click on "pending transcations", my P.O.S. bank has a message that says they are doing system maintenance and that those records will be available at 6:00 AM

It doesn't look good for that check.
OK, my bank's system is back up so I can look at my pending transactions online. The amount of the check was credited when I deposited it on Monday. I am now seeing that the same amount is debited in pending transactions, and there is a note that says the check is on hold.

So far it just looks like the check is going to be on hold until they are sure it clears.

Edit: I deposited the check on Friday, not Monday. The amount was credited on Monday, now it's been debited.
Last edited by KGambler; 09-23-10 at 09:37 AM.

I talked to my bank, and the check definitely bounced. I just spoke with Maria of accounts, she said that they have gotten several checks that have bounced now and most likely the processor account has been shut down. She told me to give it another week and hopefully another batch is processed. So, back to square one- still waiting on 3 max checks from 3/31, 4/2, and 4/5.