Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

I got a check today as well, this payout request was from early April. Give them credit, they didn't shut down and run for the airport like a lot of books would that had gotten backed up as far as they were/are. Still obviously hard to recommend them with this sort of payout timetable but I think they might surprise us, they might be around awhile. Just an opinion, not a recommendation. Carry on.

Just received a max payout from 2/1 today via FedEx. My brother also received a payout yesterday from a March payout request. Flip a coin if you'll get one or not. I have one more max payout request from 2/2 I haven't received yet. Just happy to get half of it for now. By the way, I live in the U.S. & they did (Wsex) send a tracking number to me the day prior via email. Good luck all & I'll keep you posted with any additional information.

Received a ** for my 3/22 payout despite asking for check withdrawal. Well, I received 92.5% of it. Fees are fun. And I'm sure they kept back a bit for themselves. But at this point, I don't have the energy to argue, which is what they were banking on I'm sure. Now I'm done with them forever. Bumbaclot.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dcbt View Post
Received a ** for my 3/22 payout despite asking for check withdrawal.
This has happened the last several times before the Canadian check I most recently received.

Well, I received 92.5% of it. Fees are fun. And I'm sure they kept back a bit for themselves.
Can you explain this a bit more? Did you request courier mail? If you did you should be able to get that fee put back into your account...

received my 1st check for 3K from them last night. also have a tracking # for another 3K on its way. I'm in Chicago. Really happy they finally made good on these. both request are from early april. This is the only off-shore book I've ever dealt with, not sure I can trust any of them from now on. Hope everyone gets paid.

Well, I received 92.5% of it. Fees are fun. And I'm sure they kept back a bit for themselves.

Can you explain this a bit more? Did you request courier mail? If you did you should be able to get that fee put back into your account...
Nope, not courier mail. I requested a full withdrawal, but they held back a decent chunk of change for some reason. The email notice of my ** to be picked up at a ** site had the lesser amount listed as well, and that's ultimately what I got when I picked up the cash.
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 10:39 AM.

Let's not get too excited, people, especially the ones talking about possibly playing there again ...

While it's good to see there are more payouts going out, it's also important to realize that there's a 90% chance that they're all being funded by new football season post-ups, and not because the WSEX owners went to their own pockets to make any new investment into the business.

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
has anyone cashed their check yet?

Something funny is going on with mine clearing...should know more tomorrow, but sounds like it might be bouncing. My bank is supposed to let me know more details tomorrow
I've been worrying about this. Anyone cash a check that their bank has confirmed has cleared?