Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

World Sports Exchange would like to let you know that your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

WSEX has provided online gambling services to players around the world since 1996. This will be our 14th full football season, a claim not many offshore gaming companies can make.

However, one’s reputation is only as good as the quality of their last transaction. The past 18 months we have not lived up to the standards that we have set for ourselves or provided the level of service our customers have come to expect over our previous 14 years in this industry. For these failings, we heartedly apologize.

Please feel free to contact one of our Account Representatives at (888) 671-3253 or accounts@wsex.com if you have any questions about your pending withdrawal. If you would like to cancel any part of your withdrawal and redeposit it for football, we will add a 30% bonus (10x Rollover). If we do not hear from you, your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

We again offer our sincerest apologies for any troubles our delays may have caused.

Truly,

Haden Ware,

Managing Director of World Sports Exchange, and the staff of WSEX.

Unless you are completely new to the forum or found it because you searched for problems with WSEX, I don't understand how anyone could still have $$ in WSEX. It took me over 8 months to get my withdrawl and that was almost 2 years ago. Even then I only received it because Josh helped out. There is absolutely no reason to deposit there or leave your $$ in. To anyone who is reading this thread for the first time DO NOT USE WSEX. This has been ongoing for a very long time and is not getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
Unless you are completely new to the forum or found it because you searched for problems with WSEX, I don't understand how anyone could still have $$ in WSEX. It took me over 8 months to get my withdrawl and that was almost 2 years ago. Even then I only received it because Josh helped out. There is absolutely no reason to deposit there or leave your $$ in. To anyone who is reading this thread for the first time DO NOT USE WSEX. This has been ongoing for a very long time and is not getting any better.
It's difficult to draw down a balance here and this has nothing to do with when they pay.

i keep playing there. mostly for the live betting. if i tap out at wsex i have matchbook send them 500.

im not saying this is the case but if i was wsex i might pay the active players before the inactive ones.

not saying that is the right way to do business but id probably do it if i was them.

anyways good luck to us all

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
It's difficult to draw down a balance here and this has nothing to do with when they pay.
It has everything to do with it. These problems were there a year and a half ago and anyone who put $$ in there since shouldn't be surprised about the slow pay/no pay. There is no way anyone on this forum should have placed a dime in this book in the last year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
It has everything to do with it. These problems were there a year and a half ago and anyone who put $$ in there since shouldn't be surprised about the slow pay/no pay. There is no way anyone on this forum should have placed a dime in this book in the last year and a half.
You don't get it. People have money sitting in WSEX which they cannot get out. These people see juicy lines at WSEX and figure they may as well use the money sitting there. These people win money.

He is saying it is hard to draw your balance down to zero because they hang some weak lines if you know where to look. OK, it's an exageration, but they do have some weak lines.

Quote Originally Posted by sgo View Post
I have difficulty to trust statements like "received xxx$ payment from wsex".
If you can search this monster thread for my name, you will see me as someone complaining bitterly about WSEX slow plays going pretty far back. You could also find a couple of threads started by me where I was complaining that WSEX kept lowering their withdrawal/interbook transfer limits, while raising the fees. I pointed out that this meant WSEX was insolvent or had a liquidity crisis.

I did receive my last $3K check this week, as they told me I would. Obviously not everyone did, but you guys still have hope. I am no WSEX shill. My best guess is that you will get paid in full.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
p.s. can people who receive money and those who compliment the efforts of WSEX for paying 4 people, stop. It's a bit frustrating seeing that dialogue. One random person each month is not anything to raise an eyebrow at.
I know where you are coming from. A few months back BetPhoenix blatantly stole $3K from me, and when I made a thread complaining about it, some d-bag poster started a thread requesting positive comments on BP. It's tough when you have a legitimate gripe against a book and other posters are blindly defending them, because there is nothing stopping these offshore books from fleecing players, other than fears that they will damage their reputation.

However, in this case, I don't really see anyone seriously suggesting that people should be depositing here. I did receive my last check (finally) and I shared the news here so that people will know what is going on. That doesn't mean that I think people should be depositing at WSEX, that I think that everyone has been paid or that I think they have revived their reputation. I just wanted people to know that I received the same emails, and then did get my check.

Good luck and definitely keep us updated.

I certainly disagree with those suggesting WSEX is on their way to repairing their reputation. I received the same email Sept 11th that my cashout would be processed the next week. However I still have no tracking numbers or checks for my March or June cashouts. I tried asking for an update but have not gotten responses.

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
You don't get it. People have money sitting in WSEX which they cannot get out. These people see juicy lines at WSEX and figure they may as well use the money sitting there. These people win money.

He is saying it is hard to draw your balance down to zero because they hang some weak lines if you know where to look. OK, it's an exageration, but they do have some weak lines.
Mainly a Live bettin' man, but I hear what you'e saying.....hard to draw down at this book. I'm sure it doesn't help their processing issues, or lack thereof.

I have 8 max withdrawal requests dating back to October 2009 and haven't received a payout since April, but just received a FedEx tracking number today. I'm not happy it takes this long, but I do think there is a good chance I will be able to withdraw all of my balance eventually.