Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Once again WSEX fails to live up to their promises despite promising payment would be received this week, no check and no tracking number, and now tell me more withdrawals will be processed next week , but will I get any of my 7 withdrawal requests.

It is 7 months on Sunday since my first request , yet others have been paid as far out as mid-May according to SBR !!

WTF ??

i also have 2 withdrawls coming from feb. and april. was told last week would be sent out this week. called and they have no infomation at all for either withdrawl. was told just like the past 7 months that i will be paid and a tracking number sent when they know. glad to hear of payments being sent out. still not enough and not fast enough. you would think after 2 years of slow payments when they state to everyone--you will be paid next week -- you actually get paid on time.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
i also have 2 withdrawls coming from feb. and april. was told last week would be sent out this week. called and they have no infomation at all for either withdrawl. was told just like the past 7 months that i will be paid and a tracking number sent when they know. glad to hear of payments being sent out. still not enough and not fast enough. you would think after 2 years of slow payments when they state to everyone--you will be paid next week -- you actually get paid on time.

Also told would have a check or tracking # by end of the week for 1st of 3 max withdrawls from 4/5, 4/12, and 4/13 and nothing. suprise, suprise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
Once again WSEX fails to live up to their promises despite promising payment would be received this week, no check and no tracking number, and now tell me more withdrawals will be processed next week , but will I get any of my 7 withdrawal requests.

It is 7 months on Sunday since my first request , yet others have been paid as far out as mid-May according to SBR !!

WTF ??
Maybe another trip to Antigua is in order. This time bring a 7 iron.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Slowly? Seems like WSEX is already there in someone's eyes. Shee-yit.
My bankroll doesn't depend on it, but it would be a nice surprise to have them return to full redemption.

If I was waiting on checks I'd be more nervous without other withdraw options. $bookers received 2 transactions in 3 days. Now there seems to be a lull again as 2 more are pending. Still I am hopeful and that is worth something.

I have difficulty to trust statements like "received xxx$ payment from wsex".

I have still numerous withdrawals alive and "stalled" on wsex, and have got not even 1$ back !
From my perspective there was NO CHANGE in wsex payout "speed"
(I'm from Europe, and have asked withdrawals to Neteller and to Moneybookers)

You are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post

WTF ??

No money here. Hopefully, they mean processed and sent next week. To be fair to WSEX out of the 7 withdrawals i've made over the last 5 years. Not once have i ever received a tracking number. Even though emails and prompts said otherwise.

I too am nearing 6-7 months on my 3 withdraws. It only adds salt to the wound when people are complaining about a withdraw from 3 weeks ago and then receive it 3 weeks later.

p.s. can people who receive money and those who compliment the efforts of WSEX for paying 4 people, stop. It's a bit frustrating seeing that dialogue. One random person each month is not anything to raise an eyebrow at.

That is probably how people are getting paid. They throw 100s of paper into a dark room and pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by sgo View Post
I have difficulty to trust statements like "received xxx$ payment from wsex".

I have still numerous withdrawals alive and "stalled" on wsex, and have got not even 1$ back !
From my perspective there was NO CHANGE in wsex payout "speed"
(I'm from Europe, and have asked withdrawals to Neteller and to Moneybookers)
Well, I got a shock when looking at my Neteller account : it seems I received 2500$ from wsex . This may be the first cashout from several months ago I was waiting for (and I had complained through SBR) or a more recent one (there is no reference attached).

Unfortunnately, I'm still waiting for several other cashouts , some initiated since months also. I'm also waiting for a transfer to my matchbook account, initiated 1 or 2 weeks ago. But maybe there could still be some hope to recover the more than 10 k$ which are left on my wsex account.....