Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
They are a D rated book. I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money or at least football deposits would, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.
Does this message from JoshW have anything to do with the recent letter, or perhaps just a coincidence?
Last edited by trumpdown; 09-10-10 at 11:47 PM.

2 hours ago I just got this email too!!!! Mine included the 30% offer as well. I will be very thrilled to see my funds finally, but their only chance of getting another play from me will require them to have 2 straight years where cashouts never take more than a month. Thanks goodness the NFL Lockout is not until next year, we might not have all gotten this email Week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
2 hours ago I just got this email too!!!! Mine included the 30% offer as well. I will be very thrilled to see my funds finally, but their only chance of getting another play from me will require them to have 2 straight years where cashouts never take more than a month. Thanks goodness the NFL Lockout is not until next year, we might not have all gotten this email Week 1.
We'll have to see if this fools gold for deposits, (being make or break season) or a legitimate return to fast payouts. I want to see them running like clockwork before full confidence is restored. Request a pay-out see the money within a week.

Just received this response from 2 max payouts I've been waiting on since early February -- cross your fingers folks:

We will be processing all pending transactions as of this week, and hopefully, by Friday or early next week you will have package. Once we have tracking information, we will forward it to you via email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Makeda

Regards,

Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1 268 480 3880
1 888 671 3253

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpetros View Post
Just received this response from 2 max payouts I've been waiting on since early February -- cross your fingers folks:
1 888 671 3253

They are actually responsive on the online messaging and they have actually returned my emails for the first time in since I requested my March/April payouts. Maybe this is for real this time

Received 2 2.5K transfers today via Moneybookers. First time they've ever sent more than 2.5K to me in one day. Looks like they're tryin to improve their rep for the fall / are getting their act together. But with their lines and high limits I feel it's just delaying the inevitable. Unless they are cutting to nickels quicker these days, this book will never get a clue.