Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

this is all i got from WSEX to my inquiry of late withdrawls from feb. and april.

Dear xxx,

We will have your tracking update soon which will be emailed as promised.

Regards,

Alivia

Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1 268 480 3880
1 888 671 3253

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
They are a D rated book. I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money or at least football deposits would, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.
Damn, saw Josh was the latest poster, and hoped he returned to try to help us get some money back from WSEX. Has anyone from SBR even posted in this thread about pressuring WSEX since Josh left?

Quote Originally Posted by lalakers088 View Post
Not sure if this is happening to every1 but when i transferred money from wsex into matchbook, they told me I cannot withdraw from matchbook only transfer back to wsex.
What if you double your balance? I hope Matchbook does'nt make you transfer deposit + winnings back to WSEX. That would be like throwing your money off the roof of the Empire State building.

Since they have paid two May people the last two weeks, I figured it was time to call and ask how my March cashouts were doing. I got a real original story this time.... "they had processor and bank issues, and should be back to issues checks within 2 weeks."
OH WAIT....that is the same ******* excuse every time I have called for the past 4 months!!