Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
I wish there were a lot of shills in this thread. Unfortunately, they are not and are being slow paid.

If you are saying the people that report a payout are shills, thats funny. WSEX makes a rare payout, and the poster is accused of being a shill. We need humor here. Thanks.
Did your contract with WSEX expire or what? I remember you posting their signup promotion, in between spirited WSEX defenses.

Basically I no longer use them. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss WSEX live wagering.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Did your contract with WSEX expire or what? I remember you posting their signup promotion, in between spirited WSEX defenses.

Basically I no longer use them. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss WSEX live wagering.
You moronic dipshit. I reported the facts about payouts. If you read the thread, a poster says the payout reports are "shills". So if I say WSEX has indeed made payouts, I am a shill too? Get lost doorknob.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
You moronic dipshit. I reported the facts about payouts. If you read the thread, a poster says the payout reports are "shills". So if I say WSEX has indeed made payouts, I am a shill too? Get lost doorknob.
ALERT THE MEDIA: For the 800th time Chuck Sims goes internet tough guy on someone who speaks plain truth.

Anyway, you spent months foaming at the mouth in rabid defense of WSEX in the face of some pretty serious accusations by players here.

And I remember clearly seeing one post of yours, apropos of nothing, in which you posted a WSEX promotion.

Now you're suddenly a voice of reason (that is, until someone points out the obvious - you shilled WSEX like Joe DiMaggio hawked Mr. Coffee)

Pussy? Moronic Dipshit? Doorknob? A-Hole? You're worse than any of this empty name calling, son - you're transparent.

face it, how are they supposed to pay you when they have $0 the only way they can get money is when people deposit, so its an endless cycle unfortunately, while some of you may get paid this thread will continue until they stiff everyone or they get bought out or it will continue forever with new customers saying they are owed money, its bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
Noone answering the phones -- any number -- 08/18 wednesday-12:24 est
can someone from sbr see what if anything new is known about WSEX. they are not answering the phones. when josh left we were told lou would follow up. now would be a good time to hear from lou.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
can someone from sbr see what if anything new is known about WSEX. they are not answering the phones. when josh left we were told lou would follow up. now would be a good time to hear from lou.

JJ started this thread the other day in players talk and I was surprised to see it get no attention.

I already posted in it. Maybe if a few of you who are not getting paid at all either could post in it and it may possibly draw some much needed attention here at SBR.

Who Is Not Being Paid By WSEX??

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
JJ started this thread the other day in players talk and I was surprised to see it get no attention.

I already posted in it. Maybe if a few of you who are not getting paid at all either could post in it and it may possibly draw some much needed attention here at SBR.

Who Is Not Being Paid By WSEX??
Are you kidding? Why would you tell people to go post in this new thread about WSEX problems? We have been posting in this thread forever, and most of us all filed our complaints through SBR months ago. If anything the people in that thread should be told to post here where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
Are you kidding? Why would you tell people to go post in this new thread about WSEX problems? We have been posting in this thread forever, and most of us all filed our complaints through SBR months ago. If anything the people in that thread should be told to post here where they belong.

Plus that was started in "PT" of all places which is of little relevance started by a thread titled "Who is not being paid by WSEX?" This thread should be titled "Who IS being paid?" Just another JJ pump the posts thread. The sad thing about it is said poster seems more concerned than our beloved mods here. Perhaps they know this is a lost cause, and the inevitable is within reach... I PM'd Lou about making an appearance here and all I got was generic info. concerning the "SBR Pro" scheme. No mention to my inquiry whatsoever.

Most everybody knew they were having problems and it was wise to pull out long before. Our final options may very well be to 1) continue to wait hoping they turn around 2) continue to wait hope they get bought out 3) scalp out 4) fly down raid the office etc..etc..

Looking at above 4 scenarios all carry risks.

1) This slow-pay mess didn't happen overnight if they can't figure it out by now how much credence can you put into them turning the corner anytime soon or ever.

2) Who will buy out a company so tarnished and so far in debt to its players?

3) Scalping out can have detrimental reverse effects, and said balance only balloons further @ WSEX and decreases elsewhere.

4) ????
Last edited by trumpdown; 08-19-10 at 09:47 AM.

just called. at least they answered the phone. was told they were unaware of phone problem yesterday but was told today by a few callers. also was told they are close to getting out checks. processors should be back to timely payouts before football regular season starts. wish i could believe them. LOU NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT WSEX - NOTHING AT ALL. thrumpdown good idea to pm lou. to bad he is not saying anything - makes it look worse for WSEX.