Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pangasius View Post
This is a forum and those are just my opinions...either read them or not but thats what I think...

C'mon man. They owe ~200,000 dollars. How can any of what you said hold any weight or how can you have an outlook like that? Next week(s) there will be even more reports of no pays and you'll still hum that same tune?

Unless they are being truthful and are having a hard time paying USA customers and no one else...then i guess i see your point...but we dont know any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
C'mon man. They owe ~200,000 dollars. How can any of what you said hold any weight or how can you have an outlook like that? Next week(s) there will be even more reports of no pays and you'll still hum that same tune?

Unless they are being truthful and are having a hard time paying USA customers and no one else...then i guess i see your point...but we dont know any of that.
I've been getting a couple max payouts/month for the past year via Moneybookers. Just reporting the facts. I don't plan on re upping with them anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pangasius View Post
ok we'll see....maybe there's a difference between EU and USA customers payouts for some reason...I'm frm EU so I dont wanna quarrel..but i believe them
I know of some Aussies who've been waiting months too

I expect though that there are enough fools out there to deposit enough for the NFL season to clear the logjam of withdrawals. The the fun starts all over again at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
I have had 2 x $2500 payouts to Neteller in the past 6 weeks. Took about 2 weeks to receive each of the withdrawals. I'm from EU.
glad others are getting paid. i've been waiting since 2/24. i'm in the US. every week same tired processsor problems excuses. but if they are paying at least they are not broke, yet. thanks for your post on getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
I have had 2 x $2500 payouts to Neteller in the past 6 weeks. Took about 2 weeks to receive each of the withdrawals. I'm from EU.
I'm from EU too, but got NONE of my numerous wsex withdrawals via Neteller paid since more than 3 months.

Are you real or are you here only to give (false) good news ???
The fact that you are nearly new on this forum is not a good sign for me.....