Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
Do you mind sharing the amount of your payout request? Many people are waiting on checks from much before April. Perhaps payouts for smaller amounts are given priority over earlier requests for the maximum amount.
Roughly $2000. Still waiting for a $1000 from May. Came via check today from a ** bank with (I believe) a ** routing number

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
In the future, it would be helpful if those receiving payouts listed US or not, as this seems to make a difference.
There "could" be something to the USA or not thought....
A guy in the poker room said he got paid $1400 in ten days but did NOT live in the USA.

Just sharing what I heard as I got my money out of WSEX 18 months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
friday was paid four-figure sum. check requested 3/2, for express delivery. there's still hope fellas
glad to hear that. Did they ever email you a tracking number?

I ask because I am concerned- I moved apartments last weekend (same building, different unit) and want to be able to figure out when these checks will be delivered to my old apt. I don't think it would be wise to try to get wsex to change my address at this point, as I've been waiting 4 months now. I will literally wait outside my old apt door for the fedex man if I have a tracking number and know what day it will be delivered

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
I just got paid, but it was via an interbook (Matchbook) transfer.

I had two outstanding $3K check withdrawals. The oldest one was from about Feb 22nd. I had another one from April. About 10 days ago, I tried a couple of times to contact their accounting department via live chat. The subject of my request was "where are my checks???". I received no answer.

The next day, I tried again. I put the subject as "Hello". A CS responded.

After being told my checks were "still in processing", I asked if I could cancel and do a Matchbook transfer instead. I was told that if I were eligible for Matchbook transfers, then yes, I could transfer up to $2500 per week for a $50 fee. I told her to cancel my April check and give me a Matchbook transfer for $2500 this week. She said OK, send an email.

I sent an email. The next day I still hadn't heard anything. I resent the email. I still did not get any email reply, but later I noticed that the money had been transferred into my MB account.

There is still hope.

To update my story, I have tried to do another $2500 MB transfer, but was told you can only do one per month.

I guess when the month is up I will do another transfer, because I still have a check pending from Feb 22nd.

Sent WSEX an email and received a "genuine" response but similar to the other sugar coated emails.

Dear Chris,

Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange with regards to your withdrawal request.
We currently are still sorting out our processing issues but we can assure you that your withdrawal will be completed. Everything should be resolved shortly so we would greatly appreciate any additional patience from you.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron.
Accounts Department

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:06 PM
To: accounts
Subject: Withdraw

Hello,

I'm wondering when I can expect some of my withdrawals from over 5 months ago?

Account: xxxx