Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
Yes, in the US.

April payout request? Do they have any rhyme or reason to who gets paid and in what order. I noticed Trumpdown was a mid-Feb request and boston79 was an April request. I have two from Feb1st and 2nd, max ones, which I haven't received. Oh, and one from 3/15 as well. I send them numerous emails and can't get anywhere accept the old "processor" b.s. Is there anything you guys are doing, calling them, emailing them, swearing at them that I should be doing to get my cash? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by carysb7478 View Post
I talked to their online acct. dept....actually got a nicer than normal rep today. I'm sure its complete bs, but she said they are processing again and should have everything done within 30 days. I'll believe it when I see it
might that be about by when they could expect enough suckers to have topped up for the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
Got a tracking number for my April payout today.
Do you mind sharing the amount of your payout request? Many people are waiting on checks from much before April. Perhaps payouts for smaller amounts are given priority over earlier requests for the maximum amount.

Hey guys, I just received my payout of $1000 that I requested on March 22nd, U.S. too. And received it via **, NOT a check (they told me they were stopping the check and just doing it that way). Not sure I did anything different but I did bug the living crap out of them. Literally called, emailed, chatted, etc on a daily basis or at least every other day. If they didn't have the answer I wanted, I told them bluntly I would be calling back tomorrow, regardless of how long they told me to wait. I never got rude, but I kept at 'em. Sorry for those still waiting, but I have gotten paid and will gladly never place a bet with them again.