Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by donk2win View Post
Hey K,

1. Have you cashed it out from matchbook yet or is it still sitting in matchbook?
2. What do you have to do to qualify for a matchbook transfer?

I am waiting for a $3000 cashout on WSEX dating 5/10.

Thanks for the info and help.

No, the money is still sitting there in MatchBook. I have not requested a withdrawal.

As someone said, if you have ever deposited using a CC, you can not do an interbook transfer. It seems they like to make up excuses to limit their customers' withdrawal options, but in my case I am able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
relaaxx.......received the same generic message this morning from Beckie

am still waiting on 7 withdrawals each 3k....oldest is from 2/19

i'm going to pay them a visit in just over 2 weeks
No word from this guy since he departed for Antigua. I am assuming he got paid in full. Stipulation was for him to keep his mouth shut to prevent a stampede of travelers to Antigua.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
No word from this guy since he departed for Antigua. I am assuming he got paid in full. Stipulation was for him to keep his mouth shut to prevent a stampede of travelers to Antigua.
I sent a fruitless PM (no feedback) to the poster in question. Last week I questioned CS about traveling out to receive funds. Obviously it helps to know someone on a more personal level, but I could hang out there long enough to make "friends" if that's what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
I sent a fruitless PM (no feedback) to the poster in question. Last week I questioned CS about traveling out to receive funds. Obviously it helps to know someone on a more personal level, but I could hang out there long enough to make "friends" if that's what it takes.
If that's an option, I'd do it too. Worth it if there's a chance to get my 22k.

They are killin me here! Something has to be done. 6 months or more for payouts is just ridiculous!

Why hasn't anyone helped them out? Like matchbook? They should should just give us all the credit there and wsux can square up with them if they ever get money. Matchbook is a exchange so they would get more liquidity from us and are guaranteed some profits off of it anyways. Ya know?

Or they just should of sold themselves a year or two ago before everything hit the fan. I just don't understand how they went from one of the most trusted to completely bending all of us loyal customers with big balances over. WTF

They are really hindering my wagering career right now

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
They are killin me here! Something has to be done. 6 months or more for payouts is just ridiculous!

Why hasn't anyone helped them out? Like matchbook? They should should just give us all the credit there and wsux can square up with them if they ever get money. Matchbook is a exchange so they would get more liquidity from us and are guaranteed some profits off of it anyways. Ya know?

Or they just should of sold themselves a year or two ago before everything hit the fan. I just don't understand how they went from one of the most trusted to completely bending all of us loyal customers with big balances over. WTF

They are really hindering my wagering career right now
I feel ya. I could use the 16,000 they owe me. Jobless and need to buy some gadgets!

I just noticed on the front page someone got paid from a withdraw on march 22. I have 2 or 3 withdraws before that date. Ridiculous.