Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by dcbt View Post
I'm still waiting on a March request as well. Not sure why the Aprils are getting priority. Time to email them. Awesometown.
I bet the guy who got paid for April lives in Europe, not US. I still have a March payout pending as well, and when I call WSEX its nowhere close to being ready.

I just got paid, but it was via an interbook (Matchbook) transfer.

I had two outstanding $3K check withdrawals. The oldest one was from about Feb 22nd. I had another one from April. About 10 days ago, I tried a couple of times to contact their accounting department via live chat. The subject of my request was "where are my checks???". I received no answer.

The next day, I tried again. I put the subject as "Hello". A CS responded.

After being told my checks were "still in processing", I asked if I could cancel and do a Matchbook transfer instead. I was told that if I were eligible for Matchbook transfers, then yes, I could transfer up to $2500 per week for a $50 fee. I told her to cancel my April check and give me a Matchbook transfer for $2500 this week. She said OK, send an email.

I sent an email. The next day I still hadn't heard anything. I resent the email. I still did not get any email reply, but later I noticed that the money had been transferred into my MB account.

There is still hope.

Default withdraw from matchbook?

Hey K,

1. Have you cashed it out from matchbook yet or is it still sitting in matchbook?
2. What do you have to do to qualify for a matchbook transfer?

I am waiting for a $3000 cashout on WSEX dating 5/10.

Thanks for the info and help.

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
I just got paid, but it was via an interbook (Matchbook) transfer.

I had two outstanding $3K check withdrawals. The oldest one was from about Feb 22nd. I had another one from April. About 10 days ago, I tried a couple of times to contact their accounting department via live chat. The subject of my request was "where are my checks???". I received no answer.

The next day, I tried again. I put the subject as "Hello". A CS responded.

After being told my checks were "still in processing", I asked if I could cancel and do a Matchbook transfer instead. I was told that if I were eligible for Matchbook transfers, then yes, I could transfer up to $2500 per week for a $50 fee. I told her to cancel my April check and give me a Matchbook transfer for $2500 this week. She said OK, send an email.

I sent an email. The next day I still hadn't heard anything. I resent the email. I still did not get any email reply, but later I noticed that the money had been transferred into my MB account.

There is still hope.

I sent a couple more emails this week, no response. Tried the live chat, several times in a row, no response. I'm getting ready to call soon but not holding my breath. Waiting on $1k from March 22. It really pisses me off that people requesting payouts in April are getting paid first, regardless of where they are from or the methods used (but I am happy someone at least got their money!).

The worst part in all this is when it comes down to it, there seems like there is nothing I can do about it. I'm at their mercy. I've been betting for the better part of 10 years online and this is the second time I've had a problem with WSEX, last year it took them 2 months to payout $600. Should have learned my lesson then.

Anyone getting any bank drafts from March?

Quote Originally Posted by donk2win View Post
Hey K,

1. Have you cashed it out from matchbook yet or is it still sitting in matchbook?
2. What do you have to do to qualify for a matchbook transfer?

I am waiting for a $3000 cashout on WSEX dating 5/10.

Thanks for the info and help.

2. You can't deposit via CC. Although, they allowed me to transfer 2500 for some reason, regardless of this. Maybe i should try that again.

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
I bet the guy who got paid for April lives in Europe, not US. I still have a March payout pending as well, and when I call WSEX its nowhere close to being ready.
actually, I am in the US. No idea why I received my payout before withdrawals requested before me. I did call them an email them a lot so not sure if that made any difference. Hopefully others receive their money sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...l#comment-4636

What a joke that article is.. Cohen never 'returned' as far as I remember, and the photo is straight from the first page of google images (http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=)
I would not trust them. Gambling911 is a fuckin joke. Most of their articles are written over buzz on the SBR and 2+2 forums. While I frequent both, they are hardly reliable sources of news. Not to mention that G911 is the biggest UltimateBet apologist not named Hellmuth.