Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Who's kidding who ... they're not paying out at all by Moneybookers ... this guy just got lucky and bugged WSEX at the same time that some unsuspecting slug deposited $2,000 by Moneybookers ... WSEX had $2K in their Moneybookers account, this guy complained at the right time, and got lucky.

Hey guys, new to the forum but found this thread when searching for solutions on WSEX slow payouts. I've been waiting for $1000 since my request on March 22nd. Every time I call and bug I get the same excuses of losing processors or processors catching up or checks on hold. I even called and talked to a "supervisor" who informed me checks were being cut and they're playing catch-up. I just want my money so I can move on!!! I put a complaint in through this site. Anyone else have suggestions???

Zap

Best hope is that they get some monies from NFL season with people that don't know how bad things have gotten and they get some monies to get their act together. Have 3 nearly max payouts from early March and just spoke to them and nothing in sight. Not looking good, but until they go down there still is a chance they can turn it around...