Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
nah not really, that 50k is 100% gone. How is Lenny still alive??
Well the simple answer is he has some lowlife friends in Costa who persuaded some bad guys he would make it right. That didn't hapen so.....

But i am thinking if you put this on the agenda with the guys who got ripped at 911, you might be able to pay for a 2 for 1 Costa adventure. Costa is small place. maybe one day or one stop shopping?

just received this in my email from wsex

A FedEx package will be shipped to you tomorrow 30th June for $3,000.00. Below is the tracking number. You should be receiving the package this week. I will not be in office tomorrow, but you can contact our customer support for any further queries. I will answer all emails by Thursday 1st July.

this was from a check request in early february and have a few more to go.

good luck to us all and hopefully the tide has turned.

another week - another excuse - another delay - another assurance of payment, with no timeframe---here is thier latest response

Dear xxxxx,

Rest assured, you will be getting your monies owed, its just that we are experiencing some delays due to the closure of 2 of our processors and we have just established a new processor. We are now awaiting an update from them regarding your tracking number and will inform you of this once received.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sharon

Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1 268 480 3880
1 888 671 3253
Last edited by relaaxx; 06-30-10 at 01:14 PM. Reason: took name out

Default Wsex . . . Ugh!

WSEX has gone downhill in the past year or two. They:
  • have slow pays (took me a month to get paid)
  • use to have Live Betting offerings everyday . . . now some days they have none
  • use to offer Live Betting totals betting . . . but have not in the past several months
  • Pause Live Bettingseeminglymore often than it is available to bet.
Their sister company, Matchbook, is much better for Live Betting, customer service, and odds.

Leaving $$ at WSEX these days is like betting . . . only bet (or leave at WSEX) that which you can afford to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
  • use to have Live Betting offerings everyday . . . now some days they have none
  • use to offer Live Betting totals betting . . . but have not in the past several months

all true - except i've been waiting 4 months to get paid - they are much worse now

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
This poster either got paid in full and was told to keep his mouth shut or WSEX had him erased.
Wow so in less than a 6 month time frame u went from a shameless shill of this site to accusations of murder.

I guess wsex can't even pay you anymore EH chucky boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
Wow so in less than a 6 month time frame u went from a shameless shill of this site to accusations of murder.

I guess wsex can't even pay you anymore EH chucky boy.
i remeber it as chuck saying to get your money out at least a year ago. never a shill always a warning about WSEX and then numerous portsers accusing him of 1 thing or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Once again the forum douche bag "Johnny C" spews his diarrhea.

Hey Johnny C, why don't you do us a favor and die?
Wow, pure class pal.

You were shilling for this place when they were MONTHS behind in payouts and had six figures in outstanding complaints. You were posting re-up bonuses for fks sake

You are a phony, now go back to shilling for MATCHY.

Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post

Their sister company, Matchbook, is much better for Live Betting, customer service, and odds.

Leaving $$ at WSEX these days is like betting . . . only bet (or leave at WSEX) that which you can afford to lose!

I used wsex primarily for their live betting. Honestly, I don't know why it never takes off but at the same time I can see how you have a really good chance with your first instinct. The totals they've been not doing for a very long time. They use to have live at-bats, that was gone this year and i think last year. The totals went away in 09/10.

I don't even bet anymore as wsex owes me a pretty penny and there is no real point in using my own money. I think maybe i should try and make a virtual killing and have a nice stash if they were ever to come back.

I think matchbook is horrible for live betting. In 2006 they were great. there was plenty of money on each side. Now, once a game starts there is next to nothing on a line or horrible line offerings.