Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
I'm thinking WSEX is now using bodog's processor. FexEx tracking indicates it is coming from ***** I wonder if it will be for a couple pennies more than my cashout amount too...
We probably should not put that type of information in a public forum. Mods please delete. We do not want to do anything that could cause this new payment processor to be shutdown too.
Last edited by SBR Lou; 06-22-10 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removed processor info

May 27th WSEX emailed me saying that my Feb 8 and March cashouts would be combined into a single check when they finally process it for me. Today a check showed up from Fedex and it was only for the amount of my February 8th request. I contacted WSEX to ask why it was not combined with my March payout request as their email stated 3 weeks ago, and they replied "Unfortunately the processor was not able to combine those 2 checks as they had already began processing on the first request."

So they began processing my cashout before March? How stupid do they think we are? I guess I should be happy for any check, but it sucks every answer to every question is still total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
One 2500 transfer per month so this would take you a 4 month time-frame.
Withdraw time very reasonable. 4x roll-over requirement.
Saw this a couple pages back as their policy concerning transfers to matchbook and figured it would be better to ask then ask their support to verify the information... Last time I did this there was also a $50 fee I believe... Can anyone verify that these details are still currently accurate or not?

asked again this week for my money from a 2/24 withdrawl. this is the reply. not much of anything.

Dear xxxxx,

Unfortunately we have not received your tracking information as yet, however, as soon as we have received your update we will have it forwarded to your email address listed on file.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Regards,
Sharon

Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1 268 480 3880
1 888 671 3253

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
Saw this a couple pages back as their policy concerning transfers to matchbook and figured it would be better to ask then ask their support to verify the information... Last time I did this there was also a $50 fee I believe... Can anyone verify that these details are still currently accurate or not?
As long as you didn't deposit into WSEX with a CC then yes it is accurate. But some (like myself) can and do get cut off via this method eventually (from Matchy) so take advantage of it while you can.

Angry

Same here RickySteve. 3 checks total & 2 from Feb 1st & 2nd. Today's reply to me from the great Wsex Accounting Dept. They should write a book on excuses -- it would be a bestseller.

Dear Ken
Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange.
Please note that all outstanding withdrawal request will be honored and paid in full, recently we have secured 2 new banks that are processing these drafts and sending them out via the FedEx option. An email will be sent to you shortly with the tracking number for your package.
We do apologize for the delay that has been experienced.
Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,
Marsha
WSEX ACCOUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
I understand that no payments have been sent in the last 2 weeks , and they don't anticipate being in a position to send payments for another 10-14 days at least.

I am trying to get a meeting with Steve Schillinger as I'll be in Antigua 9 days from now.

Will keep forum updated as I learn more.
This poster either got paid in full and was told to keep his mouth shut or WSEX had him erased.