Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thesharkman View Post
i got paid last 2.5k last night ! I have had to be very patient almost every time but they have come good again. At least slow pay is infinitely better than no pay. Those who are still waiting there's good reason to remain hopeful -i'd say.

good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
Anyone have any ideas how there are some outstanding withdraws for some people from Pre-Feb 2010, yet people are receiving checks later than Feb 01?
Since this thread began almost one year ago there are numerous reports of a later requested check granted before an earlier one, and some of these reports are by the same individual. There isn't a method to the madness other than to say they have been consistently behind for some time now.

However, they are still chuggin along hoping to make it to football season I suspect for some new turn-over. I'll keep a balance here and play along albeit my preference would be at a lower risk. Obviously the days of those who used Matchbook to transfer and were granted up to 10k per month to transfer out are long gone.

Checks are 120+/- days out and $Bookers/Neteller are 3+/- weeks currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpetros View Post
First time posting here, but, been watching forum for 6 months or so.

I received a $2500 check today (thank God) from a 2/3/10 payout request. I still have yet to receive my requests from 2/1/10, 2/2/10 & 3/15/10. Keeping my fingers crossed. Oh, a friend of mine also just received a $3000 check via FedEx.

All my payout requests were via the regular mail payout option and came via FedEx. They did not email me a tracking number. I received the tracking number from a recorded FedEx message last Friday on my home vmail.

I'll keep everyone posted if I receive any more checks. Good luck all & I hope this check doesn't bounce.
I'll play Nostradamus: It won't bounce. You will get those other checks (in good time) and you will report more friends receiving checks from WSEX.

I have two $3K checks pending. The earlier one was requested on Feb 24th. This is what I was just told by WSEX CS.

shireefa: the checks are still in processing at this time
shireefa: we will have an update for you by next week
shireefa: by then we will be able to tell each cutomer , more details as to what exactly is taking place with the checks

WTF?

Default I dont believe a word anyone of those people say...

I was told last week they were processing checks again which appears to be true. Then today, i was just online on chat and was told processing is on hold and they are in negotiations with processors. You would think they could at least give people the same answer. DAMN!!!!

Why doesn't WSEX sell their book to someone able to process payouts? Why doesn't WSEX use the same processors as 5dimes, Olympic, etc who get things done in a day or two. Are those processors exclusive or not looking for business? Why doesn't WSEX write their own damn checks by hand? Bank of Antigua could care less if you write hundreds of gambling checks.