Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

WSEX is cash poor. Any other excuse they feed you is a lie.
I told you exactly that several months ago and you chewed my head off.

Why do these sites resort to lying to all of their customers by blaming their financial woes on their processors or any other excuse they can get their hands on?

Since they aren't processing any withdrawals, why not just admit they are having financial problems. If they did that, then all of the customers waiting for withdrawals would back off.

The only reason I can come up with why WSEX is continuing to lie to everyone is they are hoping to sucker new players into depositing money with them.

I consider myself fortunate that I was able to reduce my exposure to WSEX to under $10K as I had over 5X that amount last year.

Either someone steps in and buys WSEX or we are all going to get stiffed.

BetCris to the rescue once again?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
D+ is actually a generous rating.
Looks like Chuck Sims must have lost and/or withdrawn most of his WSEX balance ... I can't remember him being this critical of WSEX 6-9 months ago, back when he was sitting with a good-sized balance.

Funny how that works.

You must of missed my "GET THE F-U-C-K OUT OF WSEX" post. This was after a dumbass such as yourself seemed to think I was recommending WSEX becasue I said they were not going to shutdown before the start of the 2009 football season. Last year I posted in this very thread I was not recommending WSEX. I've also been telling everyone to transfer out if able. Anyone that asked I said there was a "risk" keeping funds at WSEX. If people were able to transfer their WSEX funds to Matchbook I said they were a good place for their interactive play. Transfers took about an hour to process.

One year ago I said WSEX would pay what they owed at the time. They did.

Everything I have posted has been spot on 100%.

Update: Good News concerning our beloved WSEX!

Dear Customer,

Your check was sent to you via fed ex , the amount of $3000 , your fed ex number is xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you need further assistance , please feel free to contact us at anytime

Regards,

Shireefa
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange

Due to arrive June 11th for max.

Hope this provides some continued hope as it does for me. My latest requests out are from early February so I assume this is from then.

WSEX just won't curl up and die... YET.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post

Dear Customer,

Your check was sent to you via fed ex , the amount of $3000 , your fed ex number is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Shireefa
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange

Hope this provides some continued hope as it does for me. My latest requests out are from early February so I assume this is from then.

really hope u get it want my money too but guess ive have to wait a while until i get it if you waited so long... :/

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Shireefa
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange

Trump, thanks for your post, and congrats. Reading your good news has made my morning, as my cashout is from February 15th. Maybe I will be any day now!

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Shireefa
Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange

great. good to hear. they are still trying to pay. glad you got your check. hope for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by adlai View Post
wsex will be out of business this time next year. they use to be one of the best books in the industry, it's sad.

i think they will be 1 of the best again. when they get bought out or taken over. the site is one of a kind. money will pour back in once sold. do not think this site disappears. that said. would not consider depositing.