Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by paiu View Post
Good news for those waiting on withdrawals. I just received one of my two outstanding checks from a third-party processor for WSEX via FedEx. My wife opened it and said it's handwritten from an individual. This check request was from January 26 or mid-February. I haven't deposited the check so I hope it clears. Other than that I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your help, Josh.
That is great news! Congratulations, hopefully some board members will be joining in your excitement soon.

From your message it sounds like they did not email a tracking number, simply just sent you the check. Is that correct, no tracking email?

Good news for those waiting on withdrawals. I just received one of my two outstanding checks from a third-party processor for WSEX via FedEx. My wife opened it and said it's handwritten from an individual. This check request was from January 26 or mid-February. I haven't deposited the check so I hope it clears. Other than that I'm pleasantly surprised.

A payout report!

Waiting on 3 outstanding check from last month. This is their reply to the latest email I sent them.

Dear XXXXX,

We sincerely apologize for the delays we are experiencing in sending you your payment. The new processing company which will be handling the issuance of drafts have encountered a setback which has brought on further delays.

We are anticipating that the necessary negotiations and signing off on the appropriate documentations will be concluded in due course.

Your username is noted and as previously indicated, we will update you with your tracking information as it comes available.

We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sharon

Correct. I didn't get a tracking e-mail, but I received a call from FedEx the day before delivery. The odd thing is the check I received was from my February request not my January check request. It was a check from someone in Las Vegas with a letter from WSEX.

I've used them for 7 or 8 years and I never had any payout problems until this year.

Correct. I didn't get a tracking e-mail, but I received a call from FedEx the day before delivery. The odd thing is the check I received was from my February request not my January check request. It was a check from someone in Las Vegas with a letter from WSEX.

I've used them for 7 or 8 years and I never had any payout problems until this year.
What month or year was your check from?

Good news indeed. Keeping my fingers crossed for my 3 checks from 3/31, 4/2, & 4/5. Will post any updates

I put a grand in wsex last year and had problems with withdrawals. but didnt mind because the Live Betting seems extremely profitable.

Anyways I made a withdrawal for 3 grand on May 15th. Hopefully I get it this year if at all. Ill keep you guys posted.

Im getting different emails from them. Last year I got emails about their processors. This time around Im getting emails saying that they are contracting their withdrawal process out to some 3rd party company and once that is finalized the checks will be sent fairly quickly.

I requested a payout back in Jan. 2010 and I still haven't received my check. I keep getting told it will be set out in a week. They have been telling me this for 4 months now and still no check. What can I do to get my money they owe me?
I have been looking for a site like this for months, I hope you guys can point me in a direction to take in getting my money back.
Thanks, Dan

Send a PM (private message) to JoshW. You should see his name a couple of posts above yours. He works for this website. He will add you to the list of WSEX slow pays. SBR stays in contact with WSEX concerning these slow pays. Unfortunately, you will have to wait along with the rest of us. I am waiting on two checks, one from Feb 2010.

talked to live chat about it this is the answer i got from them.

shireefa: We are presently in negotiation with some banks before processing starts again. In the past we had issues, because too many checks were being sent out from a specific and it raised a red flag and our account was closed . We are hoping by the end of the month this will be sorted out and we will find a new bank
That will be dependable and will be for the future.

seriously am i abel to go to uk and sue their asses for stealing my money?