Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
What makes you so sure you'll get paid in full? If, as it sounds to me, they are insolvent, those with funds still there when the shit hits the fan will miss out. I'd be looking every day for plays to lose my balance there and pick it up at other books, rather than hang around for the inevitable. That would also be doing others a favour by racking up losses at WSEX which they can eke out slowly.

I'm familiar with the concept. What I don't get is if you know which side is going to win/lose each time just bet the side that's going to win. I mean I'd hate for you to screw up and bet the wrong side at an "insolvent book" eh? You could go from bad to worse.

No need to respond, I didn't ask any questions I wanted answered. Thanks.

Patrick. I already did that with a quarter of my current stash. I threw it all away at MB. I didn't really feel like having to roll over 10k to see any of my profits that I should have been able to see in a reasonable time. Looking back as i have already stated, that was dumb. Now i just bet normal but with no care at WSEX. Every time i watch a game i bet on, I wonder why i'm even worried if I'll win. Then when i do win its a confusing feeling. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens.

I am awaiting for 7 payments each of 3K to be processed by WSEX. These requests were made between February 19 and March 5. Keep getting the run around, so not sure when and if I will get paid. I will be in Antigua in June anyways , and am planning to visit their offices if I haven't been paid by then. I do have a major concern with their financial stability, especially as their gaming license which expired three months ago has not been renewed according to the Antigua Gaming Commission, which means they're currently operating illegally. I wish I had found this site months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
I do have a major concern with their financial stability, especially as their gaming license which expired three months ago has not been renewed according to the Antigua Gaming Commission, which means they're currently operating illegally. I wish I had found this site months ago.
Can anyone confirm they really are no longer licensed at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
I do have a major concern with their financial stability, especially as their gaming license which expired three months ago has not been renewed according to the Antigua Gaming Commission, which means they're currently operating illegally.

Would like some proof of this. Source with link or message please.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
Patrick. I already did that with a quarter of my current stash. I threw it all away at MB. I didn't really feel like having to roll over 10k to see any of my profits that I should have been able to see in a reasonable time. Looking back as i have already stated, that was dumb. Now i just bet normal but with no care at WSEX. Every time i watch a game i bet on, I wonder why i'm even worried if I'll win. Then when i do win its a confusing feeling. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens.

I hear you man, believe me I'm pulling for you. I still got one more left as well that I am waiting for. I remain cautiously optimistic that we will get paid.

Haven't got updates from WSEX directly, but a number of independent players have report payments. Long slow pay, but still some movement.

I am going to be traveling again without much Internet access for the next ten days so update from me will be slower and responses to emails and PMs will take longer.. I will hopefully be able to check in. Contact our complaint form address if you need more immediate help on a issue.

I've made 3 courier withdrawl requests for $3k each on 3/31/10, 4/2/10, and 4/5/10. I have yet to receive tracking numbers, much less a check yet. They are giving me some bs about the "processors" being backed up. They did refund me the courier fees, but doesn't do me much good w/o a check. I'd be happy to let them have those fees to get my $. Getting worried at this point....been a customer for 5+ years. Any help much appreciated