Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
This has zero to do with WSEX ... this is a fairly common scam form letter, similar to the "winning lottery" letters/e-mails that circulate.

The good news is, that cheque wasn't from WSEX. The bad news is, that wasn't your cheque from WSEX.
I will have to agree with you on this. Still bad news all around the table. I have no intention of even bothering with the check. I had to question this since i've been waiting for some time and then i receive a nearly identical check for what i requested as a withdrawal.

That gambling911 is pretty funny. I am popular! I want to make it clear that I never indicated the check was from WSEX, just giving the situation and circumstances...one has to wonder: could this really be from wsex?

I have seen differing things from my previous cashouts from WSEX but this one did seem way too outlandish to be legit. I am also familiar with these types of scams. The first give away was the fact that canadian post is on the envelope and then one document has contact information from HK and another from NY and then a check from PA.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
For those who have been paid and live in the states has your check come with anything else included with it? Today i received a check for $2,945. Except, there is a letter saying i have to activate the check to use it. I have to spend it at Macy's or Sears etc. It is saying its some secret shoppers club.

The only reason why this has me baffled is the fact that one of the checks im waiting on is for $3,000.

Is this their new way of doing things? or is it simply a scam and pure coincidence?

Has nothing to do with WSEX. What date did you ask for your money Today?

Gee I'm glad I don't have funds with them any more

If I did, I'd be doing a lot of arbing (or close) trying to lose my WSEX balance by effectively transferring it to other books, albeit at some vig cost.

By the sounds of it this mob must be insolvent and only paying out to existing customers what is coming in from new deposits. Why are they allowed to continue trading if they are unable to meet their debts when due?
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-28-10 at 01:07 AM.

Lightbulb Arbing

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Gee I'm glad I don't have funds with them any more

If I did, I'd be doing a lot of arbing (or close) trying to lose my WSEX balance by effectively transferring it to other books, albeit at some vig cost.
One good arb to do right now if you've got an account at bodog and WSEX is the following golf matchup at Quail Hollow...
TIGER WOODS -155 @ bodog
PHIL MICKELSON +155 @ WSEX

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
Oh forget those until after summer. Mine are pending from 2/15 and 3/24 and they are not even close to being sent.

At this point, I don't even care anymore. I'm still making monopoly money on WSEX, so i can buy places like baltic ave and marvin gardens. Over time i'll make my money with the residents who come to visit my hotels. If by some miracle of God, WSEX decides to straighten-up or be bought, or whatever, only then will it matter about my money. I use to call WSEX up and email them and that was successful for the most part. I have given Josh my information. If not even Josh can get prompt responses or cash payouts quickly at this junction...monopoly money it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
At this point, I don't even care anymore. I'm still making monopoly money on WSEX, so i can buy places like baltic ave and marvin gardens. Over time i'll make my money with the residents who come to visit my hotels. If by some miracle of God, WSEX decides to straighten-up or be bought, or whatever, only then will it matter about my money. I use to call WSEX up and email them and that was successful for the most part. I have given Josh my information. If not even Josh can get prompt responses or cash payouts quickly at this junction...monopoly money it is.
exactly - i've been waiting since 2/24 -josh knows - complaining to josh would get me my money in a week - been 3 weeks since josh's was notified - i email them weekly - asked to be compensated with a free transfer for waiting so long and still having no time frame for payment - here is thier response - today minutes ago

Dear xxx,

Unfortunately we do not have your tracking numbers to date however as promised an email will be sent as soon as received. In reference to the free transfer, it will be considered.

Your continued patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Alivia

Accounts Department
World Sports Exchange
1 268 480 3880
1 888

I wouldn't consider it Monopoly money guys, yeah they are slow as hell but you will get your money eventually, don't just give your balance away playing stupid because you don't think you will ever see your money. I have been taking w/d's all along for the past year and it's gotten slower but I still believe we all will get paid, just not as quick as we want. It's nice when you do finally get those checks in hand. I think now they have gotten January pretty much cleaned up, we will start seeing more from February rolling in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
I wouldn't consider it Monopoly money guys, yeah they are slow as hell but you will get your money eventually, don't just give your balance away playing stupid because you don't think you will ever see your money. I have been taking w/d's all along for the past year and it's gotten slower but I still believe we all will get paid, just not as quick as we want. It's nice when you do finally get those checks in hand. I think now they have gotten January pretty much cleaned up, we will start seeing more from February rolling in soon.
What makes you so sure you'll get paid in full?
If, as it sounds to me, they are insolvent, those with funds still there when the shit hits the fan will miss out
I'd be looking every day for plays to lose my balance there and pick it up at other books, rather than hang around for the inevitable. That would also be doing others a favour by racking up losses at WSEX which they can eke out slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
No they havent gotten January cleaned up. My WD was 22nd Jan it hasnt been processed and they cant say when.