Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

The number of complaints about WSEX has increased significantly. I have close to a dozen new emails and PMs over the last couple days. I am going to be adding these complaints and responding to each one over the next couple of hours. So if you sent a complaint in recently, you should be getting a response today.

For all of those who have submitted complaints over the previous month. I still have you on the list and have taken this list to my best WSEX contact several times. However, it seems updates and payouts have decreased significantly. I haven't got any individual updates on complaints in over a week (I have got two messages saying that it is being worked on, but no details).

As transfers to Matchbook have been a popular method of withdrawal for some, I wanted to update what I know. Some of this is already known as SBR posters have been good about sharing details on WSEX.

Matchbook has informed me they are allowing a total of two transfers from WSEX per month, not the one a week that used to be allowed. Additionally, here are the rollover details:

"Please note that WSEX transfer deposits require a 4 time rollover before withdrawals or further deposits from WSEX. We calculate rollover based on the lesser of the bet/to win amount as is industry standard. We use standard LIFO ("last in first out") accounting for rollovers. Your last transfer deposit will need to be rolled over before any withdrawals are processed regardless of any previous balance."

Looks like the pressure on WSEX is mounting.

It will be a miarcle if they survive the drought season... I was convinced that they would be out of business by Dec 2009... but now it really seems to be closer than ever to the end... pity, because they used to be one of my favourite bookmakers.

perhaps CHUCK has some answers for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
Looks like the pressure on WSEX is mounting.

It will be a miarcle if they survive the drought season... I was convinced that they would be out of business by Dec 2009... but now it really seems to be closer than ever to the end... pity, because they used to be one of my favourite bookmakers.

perhaps CHUCK has some answers for all of us.
I thought we had gotten rid of you. Your cheerleading for this book to shutdown is getting nauseating.

You've posted many lies in this thread. Your prediction for over a year now that everyone would be stiffed has been wrong. Your prediction that WSEX would close their doors last year was wrong. Would you please go away?

Since you stated you no longer play at WSEX and have no money there, what answers are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
Chuck, I cannot believe that you still have the audacity to support them... see you at the funeral, it is around the corner.
UV82 you crack me up man. How would you feel if you had substantial amounts at a book? Would you want to help create a mass exodus? I think CHUCK is just being cautiously optimistic. I will admit it doesn't look the most promising but you can't beat a man down for having HOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou-Hoozer View Post
How do you do the transfer to Matchbook? Setup a account with Matchbbok and then call Wsux to tranfer money into Matchbook?

Does anyone here have any thoughts on matchbook? Good or bad?

Thanks
To be honest, im quite disappointed with MB. I use to be on them when i started online betting and the interactive was nice to play with when i was home for the televised games, but now once the game starts you see 24 bucks on each line. Really disappointing.

Otherwise they are good for what they are, an exchange. They pay fast too.

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
To be honest, im quite disappointed with MB. I use to be on them when i started online betting and the interactive was nice to play with when i was home for the televised games, but now once the game starts you see 24 bucks on each line. Really disappointing.

Otherwise they are good for what they are, an exchange. They pay fast too.
yep, sums up matchbook-----and you email both books with the acct#-amount-and which one you are depositing to and withdrawing from

Quote Originally Posted by Lou-Hoozer View Post
How do you do the transfer to Matchbook? Setup a account with Matchbbok and then call Wsux to tranfer money into Matchbook?

Does anyone here have any thoughts on matchbook? Good or bad?

Thanks
Usually transfer completed within 3 hours currently by email.
Last edited by trumpdown; 04-05-10 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
I thought we had gotten rid of you. Your cheerleading for this book to shutdown is getting nauseating.

You've posted many lies in this thread. Your prediction for over a year now that everyone would be stiffed has been wrong. Your prediction that WSEX would close their doors last year was wrong. Would you please go away?

Since you stated you no longer play at WSEX and have no money there, what answers are you looking for?
lol there u are, stop defending this book.

Anybody know if this was a rule change done on the fly ? I requested my withdrawal made on 01/06/10
($2800.) be cancel and $2500. be transferred to my Matchbook Account.
WSUX responded :
A review of your account shows that you have made Credit card deposits. Please note, customers who use ************ to deposit funds are not eligible for Interbook transfers.

I used an ******** debit card to fund my account and those transactions were done 7 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddman View Post
Anybody know if this was a rule change done on the fly ? I requested my withdrawal made on 01/06/10
($2800.) be cancel and $2500. be transferred to my Matchbook Account.
WSUX responded :
A review of your account shows that you have made Credit card deposits. Please note, customers who use ************ to deposit funds are not eligible for Interbook transfers.

I used an ******** debit card to fund my account and those transactions were done 7 months ago.
Not changed on the fly. It's been this way as far as I know. It helps to transfer into WSEX via Matchbook first. Similar to using Moneybookers, or ******* etc... they won't withdraw with those methods unless deposited first from those methods.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Not changed on the fly. It's been this way as far as I know. It helps to transfer into WSEX via Matchbook first. Similar to using Moneybookers, or ******* etc... they won't withdraw with those methods unless deposited first from those methods.

I was the exception to this rule. I was checking one of my old email accounts a few days ago. There was correspondence saying that since i deposited with a CC i couldn't transfer funds to my MB account, but they said a supervisor allowed it. Its a shame I foolishly blew my money on MB since rolling over 2500 to 10k sucks when i have like 15k in my WSEX I'll probably never see. Looking back that was dumb. Oh well.