Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
thediesel28- PM me your account/username with WSEX and I will add you to our list of players owed.

Anyone else, if you are being slow payed, feel free to send me your details. SBR is going to be providing an overview of where WSEX is at on payouts, and I want to be sure to have as much information as possible.

diesel - joshw has helped me get paid from WSEX a few times - i'm sure you will get paid - without josh time frame will be longer

Quote Originally Posted by His Royness View Post
Waiting for two MB withdrawals for more than two weeks now, tried Matchbook which was processed inside hours.

Weird part is a small neteller withdrawal of 500 bucks was processed in one day, trying a bigger one now...

Got it today after only a 5 day wait... Still waiting on the Moneybookers from 3 weeks ago... They're a bit weird with their payout strategies... But I'm kinda hopeful now...

Quote Originally Posted by His Royness View Post
Got it today after only a 5 day wait... Still waiting on the Moneybookers from 3 weeks ago... They're a bit weird with their payout strategies... But I'm kinda hopeful now...
The main consistency besides book transfer is everyone does get paid, so this is ultimately the most important, as this is not a stiff book.

I cant explain how one check shows up in 8 days, and the next waiting on 6 weeks and the check requests are only separated by 7 days.

The thing that gets me is if this book is going down, why are they doing maintenance or announcing holiday parties or that interactive betting will pause during certain games. Why would they go through all that if they are failing? Why would someone waste their time setting up interactive betting. Unless its just a facade. But, really whats the point?

Maybe its a check processing issue? I've seen some posts about neteller and other methods going through fast...

If the book is doing so bad why are the same CS reps still there? Considering they see first-hand the "processing" issues, why stay? Is WSEX really looking for a better processor? Does it really take 2 years to find one? If WSEX is in financial trouble, it would be only a matter of time before they cannot pay people but so far they are still kicking.

I'm not worried, yet, but i am concerned as i am nearing a 5 digit bankroll and with the months it takes to get a check I still continue to bet there and I know the worst will come and i'll only see 1/4 of the money in my account...

Damn you really gotta hustle a little bit with that book...

I requested another Neteller for 700 this week after they told me there are no pending withdrawals in my log after the pinnacle/neteller thing...

Went to the chat today asked for my 2500 dollar withdrawal and she said there is only a 700 pending should i process it for you? i said yes, please... and she herself sent it in seconds.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have send it if i didn't ask and it's possible to just do it like that without contacting the processing department and an operator and bla bla...

small amounts might be the key.