Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
not me - i have been withdrawing free check limits since around sept. i have 1 outstanding withdrawl. i asked for it last week,regular mail. hopefully will have it in 5 or 6 weeks. i think that's the best they cab do. if not, complain and get it in 7 or 8 weeks.
I'm not too concerned 'bout being the first one to get stiffed.

In biz as you know you either get bigger or smaller there is no staying the same for better or worse. WSEX IMO is at a crossroads they either need to get their shit together with "processing" or have prepared the risk of a mass exodus...as everyone who plays here that I know of loves this book.

Hopefully they have concrete solutions worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Sounds to me that this guy is you

We all get paid....eventually, and when we don't then we'll be the first
sounds like "getting paid eventually" is OK with you.

Guys, here is the definition a C rated book - "You get paid eventually ............ if the book is not downgraded to F in the process"

Quote Originally Posted by nitzantal View Post
sounds like "getting paid eventually" is OK with you.
I never posted this was acceptable..far from it. What can you do laugh or cry about it? Of the two I prefer the former, and in the meantime I have asked for JoshW's assistance.

If you have book transfer still available this is the best option to secure funds in a timely manner. I'm waiting too on 3 checks from early February.

Obviously people that invest with this book aren't doing so for fast payouts or top shelf CS. For me it comes down to limiting risk.

Any other book that pulls this crap would definitely be graded F but since WSEX was a Original Giant in this game it is getting alot of leeway. If they receive an F grade kiss them goodbye and maybe alot of Players will take a L and won't get paid . Slow pay better then nopay . For WSEX to fold it will not be good for the industry. Cause if it happens to them it can any great book . Take Heed (PAY ATTENTION).So for now I would suggest that you 'RUN FORREST'. RUN .

On Thursday they couldnt pay my neteller withdrawal because the Neteller page was down.

This evening they are unable to pay my neteller withdarwal because they are running a neteller update. (not sure what that means)

What do guys thing ... is this genuine or bull____?

perhaps they should a wider variety of excuses to make it sound a bit more believable.

On Thursday they couldnt pay my neteller withdrawal because the Neteller page was down. This evening they are unable to pay my neteller withdarwal because they are running a neteller update. (not sure what that means) What do guys thing ... is this genuine or bull____? perhaps they should a wider variety of excuses to make it sound a bit more believable.
I've read that a lot about this book, deposit page is never down but withdrawal/payout page often is...

Quote Originally Posted by Doge373 View Post
I've read that a lot about this book, deposit page is never down but withdrawal/payout page often is...
In the 5 years I v been playing there I never had an issue depositing online.

In the past 2 years 9 out of 10 times I requested a payout, something was wrong with the withdrawal page.

I always ask what other withdrawal options are available and the answer is NONE.

What does it tell you ? No money honey... the site is practically insolvent.

On Thursday they couldnt pay my neteller withdrawal because the Neteller page was down.

This evening they are unable to pay my neteller withdarwal because they are running a neteller update. (not sure what that means)

What do guys thing ... is this genuine or bull____?

perhaps they should a wider variety of excuses to make it sound a bit more believable.
They are liars. They lie all of the time.

But you will get paid eventually!

On Saturday I was promised by Marsha that I will get paid within 24-48 hours. So now 40 hours later I contacted them again & guess what?

Anele: "...there seems to be a problem with our backend, so our technicians are working it out."

When they refer to the backend, what do they mean? perhaps they mean the Bank End... i.e. no money in the bank?

Not sure what to do with these guys and their lies.

Anele said that it will take a few more date to fix the backend (whatever that means) ... so I will give her till the end of the week to collect the $2500 from other suckkers and pay me.

On the one hand my logical mind tells me that a Business that battles to pay their clients cannot survive for that long... on the other hand the fact of the matter is that they have been dragging their business like that for about 2 years now... so I m not what to think, but my gut feel tells me - they are dead and barried.

I withdrew $630 on January 26 2010 and have yet to get the check. I called last week and today and just emailed them. I did not take a bonus, I won all that money fair and square. What do we have to do to escalate the issue with WSEX support? Who do we "PM" or what web page here do we fill out?

The lady on the phone today told me they are moving to a new payment processor and ALL their checks have been delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I withdrew $630 on January 26 2010 and have yet to get the check. I called last week and today and just emailed them. I did not take a bonus, I won all that money fair and square. What do we have to do to escalate the issue with WSEX support? Who do we "PM" or what web page here do we fill out?

The lady on the phone today told me they are moving to a new payment processor and ALL their checks have been delayed.
pm - joshw