Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

THEY CLAIM MY CHECKS WERE PROCESS . THAT WAS A WEEK AGO STILL NO TRACKING # . WTF!

1) 01/06/2010 requested $2800. via regular mail . Over 30 business days
2) 02/02/2010 requested $1939 via courier . Over 10 business days

Thanks for contacting WSEX, a review of the processors site shows that both checks have been processed. We are currently awaiting tracking number for your transfer in the amount of $1937.10. Once this information has been updated onto our website it will be forwarded to your email address on file.
Monica

I can't wait, for the long wait. I withdrew 3k earlier this week. The funny thing is, a few months ago i withdrew another 3k. I have a bad habit of doing bad bets after a withdrawal. Worst outcomes came about and i lost the remaining money that i had left after a previous withdraw. I requested the money from my withdrawal to be put back into my account. This was about 6 days after i requested the money. They told me if it has been processed they cannot do anything about it. In less than an hour the money was back in my account. Oh WSEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Doge373 View Post
Hell, just when I thought BetUS was the worse. This book seems to be just as subpar as those sucktards!!! Good Luck All...
I would never put WSEX on the level of BetUS. The difference is WSEX slow-pay appears not by choice, whereas BetUS will just delay your pay-out just because that's how they do business.

The complaints are turning over fairly rapidly. Complaint filed and then get paid in a two weeks. That said, there is still one big account that is getting really slow paid (withdrawal requests back to October). I am working all the cases, but really pushing WSEX to resolve this long slow pay.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
The complaints are turning over fairly rapidly. Complaint filed and then get paid in a two weeks. That said, there is still one big account that is getting really slow paid (withdrawal requests back to October). I am working all the cases, but really pushing WSEX to resolve this long slow pay.
That is terrible. Bunch of flat out crooks.

I just contacted WSEX about my Neteller withdrawal and they Withdrawal page is down...........AGAIN.

this is an excuse I have been hearing from them for 18 months now, 9 out 10 times t is the story:" the payout page is down" ... i.e. they cannot pay... no money honey.

The technicians are going to start working on it from tomorrow ... they are absolutely pathetic... I thought that things have improved but seem to be the same or going backwards.

What is so interesting is that their Deposit page is never down... I made many deposits there in the past few months and all went through without fail.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
That is terrible. Bunch of flat out crooks.
Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
that is too bad - still catching up to october withdrawls - would really like to hear this guy got paid - paid in full

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
Sounds to me that this guy is you

We all get paid....eventually, and when we don't then we'll be the first

not me - i have been withdrawing free check limits since around sept. i have 1 outstanding withdrawl. i asked for it last week,regular mail. hopefully will have it in 5 or 6 weeks. i think that's the best they cab do. if not, complain and get it in 7 or 8 weeks.