Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

asked for a withdrawl(regular mail) on 1/06. sent an email on 2/08 asking for infomation - here is the response

Thank you for choosing World Sports Exchange.

Your account has been reviewed and indicates that your withdrawal has been forwarded to the Processors for processing. We are currently awaiting an update with your tracking information. As soon as we receive your tracking info, it will be sent to the email address listed on file.

Please feel free to contact the Accounting Dept at (888) 671-3253.

Regards,

Marsha
WSEX ACCOUNTS

another week goes by and i guess it's in the processors hands. sent another email yesterday the 16th asking for more information. they have not responded to that email. the last 2 checks i got did not take 6 weeks. the last 1 was just about 30 days. without josh's help. think i will have to ask josh to help(if i do not hear from them soon). every time i do. i have the check in my hand within a week. real sorry to see that its taking so long again- i always liked this place - but they have been slow pay for way too long.

finally heard from wsex.

Thanks for contacting WSEX, we do apologize for the delays. However a review of the processors site indicates that we should be receiving tracking numbers early next week. Once we do have the tracking numbers it will be forwarded to your email address on file.

Regards,

Monica

asked for josh's help getting this. next week will make 7 weeks. way too long to wait for a withdrawl. this is worse than the last couple of checks i got which took 5 to 6 weeks. so in my experience things are getting worse not better.

I have recently received 2 checks for 3k each from them - 1 took about 8 weeks, the other about 2 weeks (with help from JoshW on the second one).

my thoughts echo JoshW's - while what has happened with slow pays is unfortunate and certainly a reasonable reason not to use WSEX, no one has been stiffed and everyone has eventually been paid. So there is no reason for panic - personally, I will continue to use them with a lower balance in my account until I feel things at WSEX are fully on stable ground.

Cheers and thanks for the all the posts and info in this thread.

Thanks for the posts guys

Any indication from anyone's dealings if or when interbook transfers with more then just matchbook will continue back up? I know that I used to transfer to Betcris once in awhile but recently they stopped doing transfers with WSEX and its just Matchbook accepting the transfers at this moment

They don't have any plans to offer additional book to book transfers at the moment. It would SEEM like a good way to pay players without having to send money via processors which is quite expensive, but WSEX for whatever reason chooses not to offer this, likely because other books are no longer interested in taking on any risk.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
asked for a withdrawl(regular mail) on 1/06. sent an email on 2/08 asking for infomation - here is the response

Thank you for choosing World Sports Exchange.

Your account has been reviewed and indicates that your withdrawal has been forwarded to the Processors for processing. We are currently awaiting an update with your tracking information. As soon as we receive your tracking info, it will be sent to the email address listed on file.

Please feel free to contact the Accounting Dept at (888) 671-3253.

Regards,

Marsha
WSEX ACCOUNTS

another week goes by and i guess it's in the processors hands. sent another email yesterday the 16th asking for more information. they have not responded to that email. the last 2 checks i got did not take 6 weeks. the last 1 was just about 30 days. without josh's help. think i will have to ask josh to help(if i do not hear from them soon). every time i do. i have the check in my hand within a week. real sorry to see that its taking so long again- i always liked this place - but they have been slow pay for way too long.
Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
finally heard from wsex.

Thanks for contacting WSEX, we do apologize for the delays. However a review of the processors site indicates that we should be receiving tracking numbers early next week. Once we do have the tracking numbers it will be forwarded to your email address on file.

Regards,

Monica

asked for josh's help getting this. next week will make 7 weeks. way too long to wait for a withdrawl. this is worse than the last couple of checks i got which took 5 to 6 weeks. so in my experience things are getting worse not better.
got a tracking number today. will ask for another withdrawl by regular mail. hope this one takes less than 7 weeks.

Got a check today from a request in December. The timeline is pretty consistant with what I expected. I do want to retract an earlier opinion though, I now believe your withdrawal is faster if you seek help from WSEX. At first it seemed like mine were running pretty close to what I've seen from others who sought help, I now concede that getting SBR involved does increase the speed of the payout. For those looking to get paid faster I think it's a good idea to ask Josh or whoever handles this stuff to act on your behalf. The reason I commented on this at all was the implication from someone earlier that if you don't post in the forums you're getting stiffed. That's absolutely without any sort of merit. I've never asked for help in the forums and have been getting paid all along, to suggest WSEX is stiffing anyone at this point is absurd. Do they have problems right now? Absolutely. I'm as big a WSEX fan as you will find but I will be the first to admit these problems need to be resolved before they can reclaim their spot amongst the elite books in terms of safety and other grading measures. That said they have my business now and will continue to get it, I feel my money is safe there although the issues they are having do need to be addressed. Be patient men, you will get paid. This place has been around for a long time, they will be here after most of us have come and gone. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
This isn't my first or even second choice but anyone out there ever withdrawl via GP? I was curious on a current timeline for this option.

Not sure this is a viable option as limits are low, and this ******* at first glance is a real pain in the ass.
I was interested in this option too, but agree it is a pain in the ass. For starters, you can't take money out of a place (at least MB) unless you've put it in via Gold-Pay.

It's too bad the books don't sit down together and decide to use Gold-Pay or something like it and invest in making transfers using it much, much simpler. I know UIGEA sucks and all, but it just seems like a little industry cooperation could make the players experience a lot cleaner.

Default WSex slow payout

I also requested a payout after a wager placed on a tennis match was returned due to an "error", i left the money in my account then placed another wager for on a hockey match - won the wager and a week later asked for a cash out then nothing...sent an email asking if there was a problem, this was the reply

Thanks for contacting WSEX, at the moment we are currently experiencing some difficulties with accessing our processors site. Once we are able to access the site all pending withdrawals will be processed.

Regards,

Monica

They dont seem to have a problem accepting money from their processors tho...