Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Guys let try to clean up this thread and keep the focus on actual payout times. If not I will have to start sending personal posts to another thread and we will lose an good info that is included. WSEX is a slow pay book right now. They haven't stiffed anyone, but this slow pay goes back to the summer, so it isn't just a bump in the road, it is ongoing.

On another note, I have got confirmation from a couple of players that WSEX is still doing CRIS transfers. And if you use your DSI or Bookmaker ID, those can go through too. Can only do one a week for 2500.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
On another note, I have got confirmation from a couple of players that WSEX is still doing CRIS transfers. And if you use your DSI or Bookmaker ID, those can go through too. Can only do one a week for 2500.
JoshW

Thanks for the report, and I agree the true purpose of this thread has been side-tracked more than once.

Also Cris does have minor fees, but there isn't any roll-over there anymore, so you can move your money (much faster than a check)