Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

WSEX is funny. I had no idea this was going on as long as it did. When I called WSEX up I told them it has been over 30 days and that I think the check was lost in the mail. They sent me a check in 1 week. This was during the "processor" issues. I make another withdrawal a few months after the aforementioned. I get the processor response. It took 3 months to get my check. After 3 years of not visiting this forum. I had remembered SBR. I come here and see the issue is for everyone. I really hope they turn around...

I posted on Monday that I requested $2500 by Moneybookers after waiting a couple of months for checks and I received that almost instantly. I requested another $2500 yesterday and just received another confirmation of payment to Moneybookers. If your waiting on a check, maybe the processor issues are in fact true. MB is wiring the funds to my bank account, a much easier process. I was owed more than 10k from November and kept getting the processing issues as a reason for the delay.....they still owe me a bit but are paying out alot faster.

Quote Originally Posted by asmara View Post
I posted on Monday that I requested $2500 by Moneybookers after waiting a couple of months for checks and I received that almost instantly. I requested another $2500 yesterday and just received another confirmation of payment to Moneybookers. If your waiting on a check, maybe the processor issues are in fact true. MB is wiring the funds to my bank account, a much easier process. I was owed more than 10k from November and kept getting the processing issues as a reason for the delay.....they still owe me a bit but are paying out alot faster.

Of course it's true, anyone associated with the industy understood that long ago. You will never have a problem getting paid at WSEX, still one of the safer books out there. If you're one of those players that needs their money quickly and is in and out of places rapidly though I would suggest other books until they clear up all their issues.

PS - been getting paid right along and have never been on the SBR list. They come slow but they are free every 30 days and I know my money is safe. Nothing to see here folks, keep it moving please, nothing to see here.....

Either you drained their Moneybookers account or they are just jerking me around. They canceled all of my cheque payouts (from October) since their cheque processor will not process withdrawals to Canada. The cash is back in my WSEX account. Now I'm in the back of the line for a Moneybooker payout. Been calling them every day.

I dont know what to tell you Shifty, they sent me another one yesterday which I requested Thursday.....my account is zero now cause I lost some but they did end up paying everything owed via MB....not sure why they would jerk you around. Good luck with it. All in all, I got everything in a total of about 60 days, most of it this week in MB transfers.

I dont know what to tell you Shifty, they sent me another one yesterday which I requested Thursday.....my account is zero now cause I lost some but they did end up paying everything owed via MB....not sure why they would jerk you around. Good luck with it. All in all, I got everything in a total of about 60 days, most of it this week in MB transfers.
Thanks for the update. Their latest excuse...They are having "technical difficulties" Their engineers are working on it.

Default Very slow pay if at all from WSEX

I have been waiting 52 days for payment. I have contacted them after 30 days and they said they would look into it and get back to me...now day 52 and no contact from them. i am now talking to there live support and am getting the same run around...they say they are experiencing delays with the processors....they say they will contact me when they get some information....brutal

Default WSEX Transfers Money Quickly

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
I requested a book transfer this morning approx. 1 hour ago for $2,500 max. Transfer already sent, and credited to my account. If you have issues waiting for a check find a way to get a MoneyBookers, Cris, or Matchbook account.
Good to hear WSEX withdraw transfers are completed within the hour.