Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

The number of complaints can be counted on one hand, but several of those complaints are for significant money and go back several months. I hope this means WSEX is starting to better keep up with withdrawals, but with football coming to an end, I just hope they can continue to keep paying at this slightly faster rate.

I received one of my checks today. I have not cashed it yet.

Here's a detailed timeline.

11/6 Request a $3,000 check by "regular mail"

12/2 Email WSEX asking if my check is in the withdrawal process, because I have not even received an email informing me that my withdrawal request was approved. They respond that regular mail takes 20-30 business days and that they will give me the tracking number when they have it.

12/17 Request another $3,000 check by "regular mail"

12/29 Email WSEX and ask what is going on with my 11/6 withdrawal. They tell me that the delay was caused by heavy volume of withdrawal requests, but that my check was "batched for processing" and they will let me know when they have a tracking number.

1/9 PM Josh with my info and he adds me to his WSEX slow pay list

1/13 Receive an email from WSEX with a Fedex tracking number

1/14 Receive a check via Fedex

It seems to me that if you are not on a list of people who has complained in the past to SBR, they will really take their sweet time paying you. As soon as you are the "SBR complainer list", things really seem to speed up

Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for my check requested 12/17

I have been waiting 2 months for some payouts, in past I asked for checks but they kept saying "Processor Issues" to Canada. During the past couple of months they did ask me to setup with Moneybookers stating that it would simplify the process. I never did until today and WSEX sent $2500 within an hour of setting it up. Of the 5 payout request I had, I have received 2, but they claim that I can take $2500/day so I will put in another request tomorrow and see what happens. Take what you want from this but if they didnt have the funds available I cant see how they could have paid so quickly this morning.....

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
I received one of my checks today. I have not cashed it yet.

Here's a detailed timeline.

11/6 Request a $3,000 check by "regular mail"

12/2 Email WSEX asking if my check is in the withdrawal process, because I have not even received an email informing me that my withdrawal request was approved. They respond that regular mail takes 20-30 business days and that they will give me the tracking number when they have it.

12/17 Request another $3,000 check by "regular mail"

12/29 Email WSEX and ask what is going on with my 11/6 withdrawal. They tell me that the delay was caused by heavy volume of withdrawal requests, but that my check was "batched for processing" and they will let me know when they have a tracking number.

1/9 PM Josh with my info and he adds me to his WSEX slow pay list

1/13 Receive an email from WSEX with a Fedex tracking number

1/14 Receive a check via Fedex

It seems to me that if you are not on a list of people who has complained in the past to SBR, they will really take their sweet time paying you. As soon as you are the "SBR complainer list", things really seem to speed up

Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for my check requested 12/17
I have to summarize this for everyone to realize how pathetic this is:

1. KGambler was trying for 2 momths to get a check from Wsex with no success.
2. he asks the same via JoshW-SBR and and he gets it in his hands within 5 days.

Unbelievale - god bless SBR...

Can you even begin to imagine how many innocent players are out there who don't know SBR and haven't been paid for months or years or never.... I hate bullies.