Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nitzantal View Post
I requested a $2000 moneybookers withdrawal and it was in my account within 10 minutes... like the good old days

Hopefully they turned the corner and they will prove themselves again as an A+ book again
You just ruined UV82's day. If the ass clown accuses you of being a WSEX employee, just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Been with WSEX for 9 years, always been paid. The longest I have ever waited for a check was 6 weeks. You decide for yourself if that is bad or good.
I cannot believe what I am reading in some of these posts. Some of you are actually defending WSEX. How did we ever get to this point?
"The longest I ever waited for a check is 6 weeks. You decide for yourself it that is bad or good"

Hmmmm, 6 weeks, is that bad or good. Let me see now, is that bad or good? Someone is holding my money for 6 weeks and you want me decide if that's bad or good. SIX DAYS IS NOT GOOD, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

Oh I see it's some kind of money market you invested in and you are waiting on a mature date. Ahh

What if you walked in to your local bank and asked to withdraw your money and had to wait 6 weeks. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT. These people are holding your money and mine and until they turn it over i consider it the same as stealing. As I see it there can only be one reason a book holds payment. THEY ARE BROKE. Holding funds is the worst thing a book can do.

I'm sorry but I just can't believe more people are not outraged by this. They only owe me less than a dime and I am outraged.

But after talking with accounting its all the processor's fault. You see, they are waiting to get a tracking number from the processor. I almost feel sorry for the agents who have to spew out that same crap day after day.

Hopefully another book will step in take over.
Still wagering at WSEX? Now that's what I call gambling.

Wow. I just received a Moneybookers payout I requested 2 days ago. I phoned them just to make sure it was in the system (because sometimes I have followed up after a week and they say they have no record of it and I end up having to start again).

Anyway, half a minute after I hang up, I get the e-mail that the funds are received in my Moneybookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
Wow. I just received a Moneybookers payout I requested 2 days ago. I phoned them just to make sure it was in the system (because sometimes I have followed up after a week and they say they have no record of it and I end up having to start again).

Anyway, half a minute after I hang up, I get the e-mail that the funds are received in my Moneybookers.
Really good news. Thank you for this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
some people's standards are sooooooo loooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

6 weeks.... you be the judge.... it takes Pinny 6 minutes to pay me $20K and it doesnt take a geniuos to understand that 6 weeks is not only poor it is criminal.
Yeah. Let people judge. You can just shut the **** up. Again, another post by you that adds zero value. Everyone knows it is taking 6 weeks. This is not a secret. What information are you providing with your post?

Also, there is no "o" in genius and your grammar is terrible. Maybe it would be better if you took some English classes instead of making worthless rants.

Utah, instead of finding faults with my English (not my mother tounge by the way & totally irrelevant to the issue at hand) perhaps you can explain to Zbkabal why this great bookie of yours, WSEX, have paid him since Oct 26.

.... and by the way what info are you, Mr Highly Sphistcated lingo ("shut the **** up"), what value are you adding to the forumm at all with your big dirty mouth