Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
Yes I had a terrible week, I won only $5,365, which is well below average... but still have no respect for thieves
That makes you sound even more like a square and if you are sharp my comment probably needs no further explanation as to why. Chuck was dead on.

Now, I don't normally enjoy taking shots at people but ass clowns like you hurt both the books and the players. You have no strong basis for your assertions. You are simply making wild ass guesses (which is how I assume you also bet) and you are trying to spread panic.

If you don't want to play there then simply don't. Why are you posting any crap about them if you don't even have any money with them? Let the players who have money there and who in general know what the hell they are talking about make comments. In all fairness, you are not the only idiot who posts at SBR. I have been betting on sports professionally for I think almost 3 years and the amount of false or bad information given about books by people like you is staggering.

Thremp, as usual, has it exactly correct. Certainly there is risk there. But, there is risk at any book. Maybe there is more risk at WSEX but they are rated accordingly. So, if you play there then you are accepting some risk and you are dealing with some hassles.

I currently have about $10,000 there and I know that there is some risk and I know that I will have to wait for payouts and make complaints. But, the number of soft lines they put up more than makes up for that risk. It is a positive EV play.

So, please, stop posting any more b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
I got my check requested on 10/27. $3,000. It was a personal check from a depositor AND IT BOUNCED!! Filed a formal complaint with SBR today. Start the waiting process all over I guess.

Sam
Like I said before using personal checks to pay people screams desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
Thremp, as usual, has it exactly correct.

I assume you are referring to this quote:

Slows pays are a vast world away from no pays. The check payout issues are a minor problem for Jazette. The fact they steal money from players is the issue. Similar problems existed with Bodog (slow pays, no stealz).
I wouldn't call this "exactly correct" because it ignores the recent changes which smack of desperation. Just by reading this thread you should know that there are now only two books left who accept interbook transfers from WSEX, one of whom cuts that off real quick. You should know that they have raised their fees and slashed their withdrawal limits. You should know that they stall even when paying by Neteller or Moneybookers. You should know that they are trying to pay some people via deposited personal checks, which are liable to bounce.

Do you see what I am saying?

This is not anything like what happened at Bodog. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the issue with Bodog related to UEGIA and resulting problems with their payment processors? This is really not anything like that. This is a different kind of slow pay, and it is clearly for different reasons.

Utah, do you really think that using adjectives like CLOWN, ASS etc... makes yr argument stronger?

You have 10K with wsex and you are crapping yourself on the one hand because you undersatnd that there is risk involved, but cannot overcome the greed of hitting their soft lines.

So you side with CHUCK because you are blinded by the greed of abusing WSEX's soft lines and you are blaming it on me that I am trying to spoil your party with them by telling everyone that they are a risky book.

Of course many books are risky but they have a long history now (nearly 2 years) of slow pay which is not being corrected and posting the truth here is not going to be the cause of their demise ... and if I save a few innocent players from losing moneythere, it is more important than satisfying your short term greed which will cost you anyways (sooner or later), because in my view they will not be here for the next NFL season... if they are going to see the end of this one.

Good luck anyways and I hope that I m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
Utah, do you really think that using adjectives like CLOWN, ASS etc... makes yr argument stronger?

You have 10K with wsex and you are crapping yourself on the one hand because you undersatnd that there is risk involved, but cannot overcome the greed of hitting their soft lines.

So you side with CHUCK because you are blinded by the greed of abusing WSEX's soft lines and you are blaming it on me that I am trying to spoil your party with them by telling everyone that they are a risky book.

Of course many books are risky but they have a long history now (nearly 2 years) of slow pay which is not being corrected and posting the truth here is not going to be the cause of their demise ... and if I save a few innocent players from losing moneythere, it is more important than satisfying your short term greed which will cost you anyways (sooner or later), because in my view they will not be here for the next NFL season... if they are going to see the end of this one.

Good luck anyways and I hope that I m wrong.
Are you on some quest to make yourself look dumber with every post you make? I really don't need to call you an ass clown because it is likely obvious to anyone who reads your posts.

"because in my view...."

Oh, I am sorry you have some deep knowledge on the issue that you have no shared? And now you're a savior of innocent players that will read your glorious guidance? Certainly, someone researching WSEX can read from players that play there and are being slow paid. They can read WSEX rating. You have offered exactly no evidence of anything. You are simply offering your opinion. Really, who wants to hear the opinion of a square? Exactly, what value does you pontificating offer anyone?

And, if they stiffed me 100% I am almost completely freerolling from my last slow play with them. I had a couple of slow plays from them several months ago. They paid and I had a few thousand left, which I built up to $10k.

Are you on some quest to make yourself look dumber with every post you make? I really don't need to call you an ass clown because it is likely obvious to anyone who reads your posts.
Aggression....... aggression.... and more aggression... I m trying to understand your style: is calling someone Dumb Ass Clown, suppose to give you some advantage in your argument ?

Oh, I am sorry you have some deep knowledge on the issue that you have no shared? And now you're a savior of innocent players that will read your glorious guidance? Certainly, someone researching WSEX can read from players that play there and are being slow paid. They can read WSEX rating. You have offered exactly no evidence of anything. You are simply offering your opinion. Really, who wants to hear the opinion of a square? Exactly, what value does you pontificating offer anyone?
Look Utah, I live in the free world I am allowed to voice my opinion about a book which I feel is danger to Mr Public out there ... SBR feel the same way to the extent that they downgraded their sister company Matchbook from A- to B.

You would like me to keep quiet about it and I m not going to ... so get off my case ...

The fact that players have been waiting for weeks and months for their payouts is factual and listed over here many times... JoshW had to get involved personally in getting people's money for WSEX is factual ... can you imagine how many people who dont know about this forum did not get paid ?

and by the way what's you point??? ... why would u want me to hide the danger of WSEX from the public? so that you can satisfy your greed by taking advantages of their weak lines for a fe wmore weeks? Got news for you they are not going to last very long.

And, if they stiffed me 100% I am almost completely freerolling from my last slow play with them. I had a couple of slow plays from them several months ago. They paid and I had a few thousand left, which I built up to $10k.
What happens to your money @ WSEX is your problem but there are a few more people in this world other than Utah.

Look Utah, I live in the free world I am allowed to voice my opinion about a book which I feel is danger to Mr Public out there
As I am free to point out when a square like you posts worthless crap that adds zero value and that potentially hurts a book and hurts an industry.

Keep posting stupid crap and I will keep posting how idiotic you and your posts are.

It's been almost a year since I began my quest to remove myself from this book. Calling them everyday has got high 5 figures out of wsex and into my Moneybookers account. I still have a balance and once I am completely out I can provide specifics if it is helpful.

On one hand WSEX lies like no other pay book out there and can take weeks to process a 2.5k ewallet request. On the other hand they do pay and they have never stiffed.

With a name like WSEX it's hard to think they will ever go belly up. I am close to saying I would deposit into this book but not quite, it's close. Many better, faster paying options out there at this time.

JC.

As I am free to point out when a square like you posts worthless crap that adds zero value and that potentially hurts a book and hurts an industry.

Keep posting stupid crap and I will keep posting how idiotic you and your posts are.

Happy birthday Utah, I was invited to you birthday party tomorrow but I dont remember if your are turning 3 or 4.. . and I will get that blue dummy that I promised you

UV82, You're clueless about WSEX. You attack, attack and attack with misinformation, including such falsehoods that I am an employee at WSEX.

You want soooo bad for WSEX to fail. You attack posters who report getting paid. Just leave this thread.

I would not recommend WSEX at this time but I am not attacking them at every turn as they continue to make payouts albeit slow. WSEX has been in business since 1997 and has never stiffed anyone.