Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

got my regular mail check today for $xxxx that i withdrew on 11/16. sent email asking for information 2 days ago and was told that there was no tracking number yet, but the check was cut already. asked to wait a few days. this is the 1st check in months that i did not go running to josh after 5 or 6 weeks. wish it was 2 or 3 weeks for payouts, but i can live with 5 or 6 weeks.

I can back Chuck up that his is not affiliated with WSEX. He was in the same boat as most of us at one point and finally was able to get his winnings. The same issue happened to me. It took them a long time to finally pay due to the "check issues" and what not, but I was eventually paid. I took my balance down from many multiple dimes to under a dime which seems to get bigger, but I will continue to withdrawal after X amount.

Would I recommend anyone to play at WSEX? No, I've stated this before many times even though I've finally been paid. Until WSEX works out their issues and has multiple months of prompt payouts they will never be on my recommended list.

All I can say is I have been paid everything I was owed, although it took far too long.
It's your money, do so as you wish.

This is a payout report, nothing more. My limits were cut to $100 at WSEX a little while back and I had been using the weekly $2500 transfers to MB until MB cut them off as they have done for others in this thread. Luckily I was down to my last $2500 at WSEX so I only had to request one check to finish emptying my account. I requested it on 11/25 and it arrived on 12/24. I never contacted WSEX, was never given a tracking #, it was just waiting on my doorstep when I got home from spending Christmas Eve and Christmas elsewhere.

Best of luck to others who are awaiting payouts. I'm still pretty optimistic that you'll get paid, but I wouldn't even begin to speculate on time frames. I was expecting mine to take significantly longer than a month, so who knows at this point?

WSEX has been cutting a lot of limits recently. They may have finally tried to cut down on their sharp action. For years they were a book that generally allowed a sharp to play into them for a good while, but that seems to be ending. If it actually helps players get paid quicker, all the better, but I don't know that there is much connection between the two (but over the long run it may help).

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
John Dough, why did WSEX cut your limit to $100?
You'd have to ask them, but general sharp action I guess... which I don't really understand since they put sharps on a super long delay and reject anything they don't want anyway, but they are certainly free to run their book however they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
I requested a check by regular mail on 11/6 and still have not recieved anything. It's kind of annoying to see that people who requested a check a full 10 days after me, also by regular mail, have received checks already.
I have emailed WSEX again, and now they say that my check was part of the latest "batch" but they have no word on it from the processor yet. It's approaching two months now, and I still don't have a tracking number.