Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

my apologies for a late update but wsex have continued to pay me. Recieved a check at the beginning of the month and a moneybookers 4 days ago. Its not fair to describe wsex as thieves UV82. Don't get me wrong I suffer the same frustration as you but thieves don't pay at all. Sadly there are too many thieves in this business but thank god wsex aren't one of them or we'd all be extremely upset.

Submiited for a withdrawal last week. When I was told how long it would take i couldn't believe what I was hearing. So i started checking around and found info like I am reading here. I called and spoke to a lady in accounting and she said these reports were all BS and i would get my Fedex check in 7-10 days. I'm sure the BS is coming from her. Its been 8 days and I'll be thrilled if i ever see a dime. I used WSEX because several years ago I got lightning fast checks. I'll stay tuned to SBR from now on.

Why is WSEX given a C rating. They should be on the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE LIST.

Quote Originally Posted by vectren View Post
Submitted for a withdrawal last week. When I was told how long it would take i couldn't believe what I was hearing. So i started checking around and found info like I am reading here. I called and spoke to a lady in accounting and she said these reports were all BS and i would get my Fedex check in 7-10 days. I'm sure the BS is coming from her. Its been 8 days and I'll be thrilled if i ever see a dime. I used WSEX because several years ago I got lightning fast checks. I'll stay tuned to SBR from now on.

Why is WSEX given a C rating. They should be on the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE LIST.

UPDATE: I emailed them for an update and actually got a reply.
The reply stated "we are experiencing a delay and your check will take a few days extra that anticipated." Well imagine that!

Like I said, I'll be thrilled if I ever see a dime.

The reply stated "we are experiencing a delay and your check will take a few days extra that anticipated." Well imagine that!

I'll buy your balance for 65%

If you don't get paid, you'll be the first WSEX no pay in their 12 years of operation.

Slows pays are a vast world away from no pays. The check payout issues are a minor problem for Jazette. The fact they steal money from players is the issue. Similar problems existed with Bodog (slow pays, no stealz). However, the longer a book spends making no payments (Cascade) or making payments to a specific subset of players (Las Palmas) it makes me more likely to personally regrade them as "lolololololool thieves" under my personal metrics.

Quote Originally Posted by lacoste View Post
How long it takes a withdraw to moneybookers?
3 categories of payout speed:

1. Wsex employees like CHUCK SIM - 5 minutes
2. Normally if you dont nag them it will take months
3. If you sit on their back every day and threaten them with SBR action- 2 weeks

UV82 is one of many posters who are clueless on WSEX issues.

Facts: I am not an employee. I do not nag WSEX for payouts. I am paid like many others within the 4-6 week period with checks via courier.

UV82 says I get paid via Moneybookers within 5 min. Is this guy clueless? I am here in the USA where Moneybookers is not an available option.

There is no doubt this clown UV82 is rooting for WSEX demise. I post that WSEX is not going to fold and will continue to make payouts even though this degenerate attacks me for passing along accurate info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
Does anyone know if the WSEX checks come faster if you pay the $50 for the courier service?
I got all my money out of there nine months ago with a transfer to BJ.

Before that it took 3 weeks for the courier checks. The only plus was WSEX refunded the $50.

I went to their cashier page for the first time since that transfer. I noticed they took down that crap about being paid in X many days. Now there is NO time-frame for payment via mail or courier.

I guess that means they can hold your money forever

CHUCK SIM - talking about clowns...

how can you be so confident that they are going to be in business in 6 months time ... do you have inside information? (employee, affiliate, brother of the CEO etc...?)

Why are you defending them with such passion...what is the motive behind it?

I use to love WSEX... it was a true A+ book, I had 100% confidence in them with 4 figure sums of money at any moment in time... but now ... not a chance in hell .

why does it take 4-6 weeks to pay? I have a weakness towards dishonesty and when customer service lie to people over and over again and tell them every single time without exception that their link to Moneybookers is down and that is the reason they cannot pay whereas a colleague of mine got paid minutes earlier (via moneybookers)... I just lose all respect and cannot trust a book like that... Buy the way, howcome the moneybookers link is never down when you make a deposit, it work every time without fail ?

people lie when they are desperate and believe me WSEX are desperate and they have been in taht state for more than a year... and I have doubts whether they will last beyond the NFL season.

I really don't want to see the demise of WSEX I use to love them when the right people ran the business with honesty and integrity but now the the whole culture of the business changed and unfortunately I cannot trust them with $100.

So... Mr. clown genius CHUCH_SIM... don't mislead innocent players over here, by promising them that WSEX are going to be around in 6 months time ... if you can substantiate your claim with hard facts, then come forward as we would all love to hear them... but otherwise your opinions count for nothing and may mislead players into financial risk. As much as I used to love WSEX, my heart is with players and not WSEX.

what counts now is the fact and reality that WSEX are in a very slow pay mode and it takes them 4-6 weeks to pay (BTW, some player have been waiting for months) and that is why they are rated C and the distance between C and F is minimal as we have seen many times in the past (Hollywood & Cascade were rated A too once upon a time)

Default Withdrawal Requests

Update on withdrawal requests:

One pending from 11-14 and one from 12-4. Both about a dime.

Only contact with them has been via e-mail (seems live chat doesn't work very often). It was only concerning the payout from 11-14. Usual message about "in processing" followed.

I have been a loyal WSEX player since almost the beginning and have always been paid. Must be 12+ years now.

Although I did like the 3-4 day payouts via Fed-Ex a lot better !

Haven't asked SBR for help yet but I'll be watching for that 11-14 payout.