Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
ichiro4thehall, I have received several WSEX checks and WSEX's name does not appear on the check. Some Canadian bank will appear on it, with a Quebec address.

Thanks for your reply.

That is good news. Is it also the case that WSEX's name isn't on any complimentary slip or any other piece of paperwork that comes with the check?

i only called to complain like once the past few checks, and i received them all within 2 months. i am not sure if hounding them makes much of a difference.

question: i requested 4 more checks this week, and i requested via courier. is that stupid? do you get it any faster than if you request regular mail? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
Thanks for your reply.

That is good news. Is it also the case that WSEX's name isn't on any complimentary slip or any other piece of paperwork that comes with the check?
Ichiro, no WSEX does not appear anywhere on the checks. Just some vague, unheard of company. Mine also come from Quebec. None of my business, but if you are making money, you might want to consider sharing this fact with your wife !! My wife is thrilled everytime I check shows up Fed-Ex.

Means she can buy more stuff !!

Monkey

Money Clip

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
i only called to complain like once the past few checks, and i received them all within 2 months. i am not sure if hounding them makes much of a difference.

question: i requested 4 more checks this week, and i requested via courier. is that stupid? do you get it any faster than if you request regular mail? thanks.
Suzysuzy...I only did regualr mail once and that was back when WSEX was paying ok. Took 6 weeks and the check came registered mail thru the post office. I withdraw about once every 3-4 weeks courier and even though it's been taking 4 weeks or so it is a lot less hassle.

Hope this helps

Monkey

Just received one payment from WSEX from Oct 13 for 3k. They had made me request a check on that date. However when I went to the online chat service today, they told me that the checks had been returned due to unforseen problems with processors. They then asked me if I could receive the funds via instadebit, which I had suggested about a week ago. So that`s how I finally got paid, but I am still owed another 3000 from Nov 2 and they didn`t have any update on that money today.

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your recent transfer deposit from WSEX. The funds have now been credited to your Matchbook account. Please note that WSEX transfer deposits require a 4 time rollover before withdrawals or further deposits from WSEX. We calculate rollover based on the lesser of the bet/to win amount as is industry standard. We accept two transfers per month from WSEX.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email, live chat (via our Contact Us page), or telephone.

Kind Regards

Keshauna

Matchbook Accounts
1 877 586 9477 (toll free) 9am - 10pm EST
1-800-765-4918 (fax)

1st time seeing these new rules for transfers from wsex at matchbook. new about the 4x roll. what's next?

Please note that WSEX transfer deposits require a 4 time rollover before withdrawals or further deposits from WSEX.

I was aware of the 4x roll, but now restrictions for only 2 transfers per month (2.5k max each) and you can't make the second transfer until you meet the other 4x rollover is insane.

EDIT: I guess the best way to move $ around is whenever you need money somewhere, is to bet one side at WSEX and bet the other side at a book of choice and hope the WSEX wager loses. You lose the juice, but avoid the new stipulations.
Last edited by trumpdown; 12-08-09 at 01:41 PM.

First post. Wish I had read this thread earlier. I tried to transfer from WSEX to Matchbook, but was told by WSEX that this was not possible because I had funded my account via credit card. That was true, but I had also funded by transfer FROM Matchbook last month.

So I requested a $3000 check. The funds have been taken out of my account. I hope I get my money, but reading this thread makes me worried.

BTW, Live betting bets do not count toward rollover.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
First post. Wish I had read this thread earlier. I tried to transfer from WSEX to Matchbook, but was told by WSEX that this was not possible because I had funded my account via credit card. That was true, but I had also funded by transfer FROM Matchbook last month.

So I requested a $3000 check. The funds have been taken out of my account. I hope I get my money, but reading this thread makes me worried.

BTW, Live betting bets do not count toward rollover.

You'll get your money no one hasn't. BTW I didn't know that about Live Bets not counting towards rollover. They do for Matchbook.