Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by B1Bomber View Post
So what's the general feeling of you guys? 4 weeks much better than 4 months, buy myself I won't wager via WSEX again until they pay rock-solid w/out delay every time...So much damage they've done to their reputation the past 2 years just may be to much to recover from
My feeling is that WSEX has lost the majority of players that hang out at the gambling forums. They still have plenty of players that know nothing about these forums.

I still play there for teasers and interactive play. I've always been paid.

god dam wsex, told by 3 different live CS that my moneybooker would be processed 1st within 48hrs, then 1hrs etc, now im getting a 4th CS telling me I cant use the moneybooker option again. wtf.grrrrrrr.Anybody get paid by MB for a good amount?. They might be short of money again.....god this cat and mouse game is getting pathetic.Let me use mb,wont let me,let me, wont let me.Make up ur fuking mind MFkers!
wtf is up with the consistently of this site.sfsajfsadlkjsa;lkjfds
Last edited by BornTukill; 10-29-09 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
Are they still charging 50 for each transfer . As I understand it, MB only will give you comm credits to cover the first one. Still true? I would like to be able to transfer between these 2 without fee. The way things have been this past year I would not want a large balance at WSEX. But I would be comfortable with up to maybe 1000 IF I could transfer about 500 or so out without fee if my balance got too large. I would like to continue playing there , but the 50 transfer fee will keep me away.

I wonder how many players are like me and if it might be wise for them to reconsider their book-to-book fees. Does sbr member 'WSEX' post here anymore?

Im thinking about it, but on the fence. My account is getting a bit big...

Just this last week received my final payout of which I had around 8-10 over the course of almost a 8-12 months. Although I have been able to get a small amount under $200 back up over $800, so it looks like I'll be getting another check one day.

I'm not sure stability is back at WSEX. I tend more to believe that football and basketball has brought in funds to fill the void.

Got another withdrawl via MB today.Seems live CS do exactly what hey're been trained and told to do. It's a matter of luck getting the right CS person when it comes to MB and letting you withdrawl or not.Some will give you the BS you cant withdrawl more then you deposit after looking thru your logs for 10mins,while others will process it in seconds, no questions asked. Nevertheless, getting paid in 3 days aint too shabby.

Thanks a lot Josh. The last time I talked to support they said I should expect a check or both of them by the middle of this upcoming week. However, they didn't have any tracking numbers to give me. I'm going to give them until Thursday, and if I haven't received them or any tracking numbers, I'll report back to you.