Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
Bunman, I am contacting them on your issue specifically.

Chuck, I don't think you are having me contact them on your withdrawal. Hit me with a PM, if you choose to go that way.

Thank you both for the updates.
JoshW, I have been reading this thread in the past few days and I must congratulate you ... you are on the ball. The way you have been handling these overdure payouts from WSEX, one by one with so much care as if it was all your own money... I salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
I think you're probably right, too. Talking to a guy I know who has received 2 or 3 Moneybookers payouts from WSEX in the last couple of months, he said that he had to contact them by phone or Live Chat every single time in order to get the payouts processed.

That was my experience too over the summer.

Hi David,

I wanted to let you know I have been authorized to offer you a 25% bonus on your deposit with the same 10x rollover we require for the 20% bonus. There is no better time to take advantage of this opportunity, as football season is entering the meat of its schedule, baseball's World Series is getting ready to start, hockey is under way, and basketball season is due to tip off in one week.

With so many wagering options, I hope this incentive will be of interest to you. If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you in any way.

We value your business at World Sports Exchange.

All the best,

xxxxx
xxxxx@wsex.com
Desperation?

Default WSEX Payout

Small payment, just under 1K, requested Sep 28 via courier check.

After one live chat conversation this morning, a few minutes later rec'd a tracking number from **. Check is in hand.

Have another one pending and about to do another draw.

25 days with WSEX isn't all that bad, I guess, but I remember when it used to be 3 or 4.

My guess is that they are having big problems sending checks into the US. Can't be easy.

Any other thoughts ? I do not want to leave this book after 15 years !!

MonkeyBiz

This is all disappointing. I've been a loyal customer for over 12 years. More deposits than withdrawals (probably 10 grand worth). I requested a check on September 9th. Quite frankly they said it would be 30 days. I've followed up twice without any progress. I have made a couple of successful transfers to Matchbook (with a $50 fee to do so). I suppose that I ought to have Josh intercede for me. But I'd much rather have WSEX do the right thing.

I'd like to continue doing business with WSEX, they are one of my favorite books. But I don't know how I can justify doing so. Hopefully I'll get a check some day and it won't bounce. There's not really any point to this post. Just bored on a Friday night and hoping Rutgers covered.

After talking to support, I was given a tracking number for the first of 3 payouts I requested. I checked the number on FedEx, and it is expected to be delivered exactly 5 weeks after the initial request. Looks like WSEX is improving on their payout times from the summer...

Still waiting for the 2 other tracking numbers though. Expecting them soon, hopefully

Just wish they would pay without having to continually stay on top of them. I can't remember the last time i received a check without having to contact them first and multiple times. I'm not real worried about my money owed (currently waiting for 5 checks), but i'm getting sick of having to go trough this whole process every time i'm owed a check. they have been my main book for long time ... guess i'm just stupid for depositing & staying with them.