Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
Great to hear about the numerous WSEX payouts.
Yeah, kudos to the clowns in the payout department who don't have the balls to make payouts in the chronological order that they were requested.

I've held off on getting SBR involved, but I'm starting to get very pissed off seeing numerous posts from people who have jumped in front of me in the Moneybookers lineup, simply because I've been patient and have waited on bringing SBR into the mix.
Last edited by Halifax; 10-15-09 at 04:57 PM.

My friend has been just paid to MB second time in this month.
Always he asked for payout and after one week of no pay, he asked again via email, and the money came in one hour.

They offered me 2k bonus for 10k deposit before NFL, but I was scared... even when they EXTENDED the bonus offer, I am still not going to deposit. But I hope they will survive. Give them time please. No run on them, they were always very good and who are now real bookmakers? Pinny, Greek, Cris and THAT IS IT. Others are shit, good just for bonus and it does not pay off for the headache... we can never make living with them.

I really wish WSEX would survive and I will redeposit, If guys here will be paid. /Hope someone is reading it at wsex/.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
Yeah, kudos to the clowns in the payout department who don't have the balls to make payouts in the chronological order that they were requested.

I've held off on getting SBR involved, but I'm starting to get very pissed off seeing numerous posts from people who have jumped in front of me in the Moneybookers lineup, simply because I've been patient and have waited on bringing SBR into the mix.
just write them /non-pissed/ email now and lets see what happens - in case that you can use ewallets
it is my humble advice, it seems they funded their fountain now

just go on their chatline - if they are back to their old way of fast payout ... you will get your money instantly... tell them that you are on the SBR forum and I m sure it will help... say that everyone from the SBR forum reported that they got paid in the last few days except you.

How long have you been waiting to get paid?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
How long have you been waiting to get paid?
Moneybookers ... 3+ weeks.

I'm trying to give them the opportunity to do the right thing here .. and by "the right thing", I mean paying people in the same order as the withdrawal requests were received, as opposed to paying the people who complain to SBR first ... but it doesn't seem to be happening.

At this point, it's basically an experiment that I'm conducting to see just how long it will take to get paid if I just sit and wait and don't complain. Not overly worried, as I'm sure I'll get paid eventually, but it's obvious that there must be some people who don't know about SBR who have been waiting for several weeks for Moneybookers payouts.
Last edited by Halifax; 10-16-09 at 06:10 PM.

Moneybookers ... 3+ weeks.

I'm trying to give them the opportunity to do the right thing here .. and by "the right thing", I mean paying people in the same order as the withdrawal requests were received, as opposed to paying the people who complain to SBR first ... but it doesn't seem to be happening.

At this point, it's basically an experiment that I'm conducting to see just how long it will take to get paid if I just sit and wait and don't complain. Not overly worried, as I'm sure I'll get paid eventually, but it's obvious that there must be some people who don't know about SBR who have been waiting for several weeks for Moneybookers payouts.
Halifax, When I was getting Moneybooker payouts from them I can't remember ever getting paid without a followup phone call. If you haven't already done so, give them a call and inquire about your payout.

Sad to see the results of Halifax's experiment. I was hoping all complaints were getting caught up at the same pace as the ones SBR was spotlighting. Doesn't look to be the case.

In the next few days should have an update on the frontpage of the site with an overview of where WSEX is now at least with complaints made to SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
it is a nice test halifax
but i am afraid they simply threw all old MB payouts into trashcan
my friend, before started sending emails to them, was waiting over 2 months
I think you might be right, and I think I am going to resubmit a new Moneybookers payout request and see what happens.