Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Haven't heard about limits being reduced. Is it 10% decrease across the board even on small sports?

BornToKill, have taken yours and other issues to WSEX. Am hoping they can knock out the checks one by one, but based on experience it might take a bit for them to resolve.

I worked in Siberia for 6 months about 18 months ago on an interesting poker project. It kinda went south when our American born Siberian partner ran out of money and who is now in a Siberian prison. However, it was the best 6 months of my life as all I did was sports bet, play poker with gangsters (true killers), drink huge volumes of vodka, and screw Siberian women.

I go now occasionally just for fun and to see a couple of Siberian girls I met when I lived there. The women there are insanely hot depending on your tastes and they have none of the moral issues American girls have. If you get the chance I highly recommend going to Novosibirsk (which is the 3rd largest city in Russia). If you have any game at all you are going to get laid as often as you want.

If I could post pictures here I would show a picture of me leading a hot russian girl around on a dog leash - it was the highlight of my trip.