Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

WSEX has resolved all the July requests I recently sent them. But that still leaves a couple from July that didn't have a specific date attached to them or had multiple different withdrawals with one being in July, so I didn't highlight them. Those two July issues, and four other August or September withdrawal requests is what is left.

What this seems to mean is that with focus on an issue WSEX can get some resolution. Whether that means all the slow pays will eventually end, is unclear.

Today I received my check for over 1k that was requested on 6/15. They sent it via FedEx at no charge to me. It took 3 months, but I received the full amount. Thanks to Josh for his help with this mess of a situation.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Still hope they can turn things around.

Default help me get my money from WSEX

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
Today was a good day. WSEX upper management contacted me with no particular updates beyond a commitment to get totally caught up for good in the near future.

BUT, I had five players contact me that they had been paid. One did book to book instead of Neteller and was paid. Four players were paid by check. I will try to update dates tomorrow, but at least a significant number of players got paid today. For those who weren't paid, I am continuing to keep pushing WSEX to resolve these issues.
I order a check from WSEX on aug18 for $2625 and still waiting ...they say there waiting on processor #.....Im worried about this fund and the other $4000....there...

can any one give me some tips or help to get my out of there....

Quote Originally Posted by gaspedal View Post
can any one give me some tips or help to get my out of there....
Use the "Message Me" function to send the details of your situation to JoshW. That way you'll have SBR advocating for you, and it will help all of us because it will provide more info about how fast WSEX's pay speed.

Quote Originally Posted by BornTukill View Post
anybody else getting the excuse from wsex that moneybookers.com is running updates and your withdrawl with be processed by the end of the week? wtf

The story in the past 12 months used to be that the Neteller/Moneybookers interface is down - so now they changed the story to sound a bit better that they are running an update - it is the same thing but with a slight variation ... the funny thing is that if you put some pressure on them they pay and I still do not underatand why they give customers the run around every single time without exception...

Quote Originally Posted by _Stat_ View Post
So I finally got around to following up with WSEX about not receiving a $5k check for a long time. I called to inquire about it, she said it was processed on May 15, and that she would send an inquiry to the processor.

I haven't filed any complaint over the issue as I did ~0 follow up work, but I will update here on how quick they get it resolved.
Update: Was told over phone that I will be receiving a tracking number tomorrow.