Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Josh, im still not getting any update for a check from jun 26th for $3500.I was told by support i should get a email including my tracking number, so far nothing.

On WSEX's end of things. They informed me today that all the June payouts that I was following have had checks sent. That was three players. I have yet to get confirmation from the players, but this is my best source of information, so I am hoping this is true.

That still leaves three payouts in July, and about the same number for August. So the number of players owed is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
WSEX is a mystery.
That's the whole thing. If it came through on the grapevine that they had some kind of identifiable problem a lot of us would be sympathetic and some even patient, but when a book that's always been such straight shooters suddenly goes all hush-hush you have to assume the worst.

It is good to see that folks are getting paid, but can't imagine any of that money is going to find its way back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
I think the issues with e-wallets are the most troubling by far.
Exactly, and this was what I said back in January (that something far beyond processing was going on there)

When Bodog was 2 months behind on checks they were still paying e-wallets same day to the rest of the world.

Non e-wallet users have a skewed perception of reality. Jazette (aside from their myriad other problems) has been been relatively steadily in their processing of wires/e-wallet even thought checks still take a ton of time. Bodog as well. Many sites that have payout problems, including poker sites, have it with only checks.

Regular mail checks take only a few days to get from the processor to your door. The villainy is all on WSEX regarding that.

I am not sure if its the case but if these checks are being sent from Antigua that could be a major issue with it....

Regular mail from Antigua is Notorious for taking its sweet time... I cant even count the number of packages I have had sent from the States to Antigua that take one or two months... Regular FedEx can even take 3 weeks ...

Not packages too/from WSEX (I have no opinion good or bad on them, never bet with them).... but I'm just saying it can be an issue with Antigua...

Also if its any indicator the WSEX employees I have talked with say they are getting paid on time... Which is a good sign ...