Login Search

WSEX Slow Payout Updates

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
I still cannot get over it - how someone (new manager) took over a jam (A+ Book a year ago) and turned it into absolute CRAP (C rated and going down) in no time.
Could you elaborate or at least post a source? This isn't common knowledge or anything. This post without elaboration or a link/source just creates more turbulence and stress for everyone.

I got paid to my moneybookers account 2500 dollar. I called for the fourth time and the guy who i talked with was very clear. He didnt make any excuse he just said "You WILL be paid before the end of the day".

I also got 2500 to my matchbook account.

I have started with sportsbetting and its fun like well when i first started playing poker.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
another $2500 transfer-another $50 fee. took a little longer than usual,took hours instead of minutes,like the last few did. do not expect regular mail withdrawl for 3 weeks. right now i think they will finially get my check to me in the time frame it is expected. i hope more of you are also getting paid, on time.
asked for another transfer just now. another $2500 another $50 fee. i have been doing this for weeks. they have always paid in minutes with 1 exception. glad to see rickysteve finally getting a couple checks, hope it's the entire amount owed.

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
asked for another transfer just now. another $2500 another $50 fee. i have been doing this for weeks. they have always paid in minutes with 1 exception. glad to see rickysteve finally getting a couple checks, hope it's the entire amount owed.
processed at wsex already---not bad

As evident from posts in this thread, payments are getting made. It seems checks are running about a month to a month and a half behind. That isn't acceptable, but it is at least consistent.

If you sent me your account details, and then got paid, I would appreciate a quick PM or email just to let me know when you got paid so I can keep track.

On WSEX's end of things. They informed me today that all the June payouts that I was following have had checks sent. That was three players. I have yet to get confirmation from the players, but this is my best source of information, so I am hoping this is true.

That still leaves three payouts in July, and about the same number for August. So the number of players owed is going down.